'How Stanford Betrayed Us. '

The pic was made by my sister. I don't think she knows who he looks like.

Kitsunes pov

I am getting home from announcing the queen's return. It was long and I mean long.

I open the door to see Clara. "Hi do you want something?" i say with a tint of fear. "Can you give me Info on the traider?" she says looking me dead in the face.

I sigh and point to the kitchen. We both walk their and gets a drink. "Okay let's start." I say.

"The traiders name is Stanford. He was a normal man then he found a book."

"This book had a poem he recited the poem then he got telaported here." "He explained how his brother was a scamer and he was an old school from a good collage."

"He had said how he wanted to help defeat the enemy."

"Who was the enemy?" Clara says interested. "Well I was about to tell you that part."

"Anyways back to the story. "

"So we agreed to help each other, we would give him some useful info and he could be a spy."

"He was a spy for us for about two years. He spyed on the kingdom of joy."

"About 4 years passes and he leaves he wasn't seen until the big battle where the Queen died."

"He was spying on us and were also spying on them." So we decided to alternate his memories and give him everything his memories were altered like."

"So years later the portal he was sucked into opened." "He came out and then things started to turn upside-down."

"Bill was summoned and needed to get the rift that 'Stanford made' when he got it." "You know what happens next."

"Wow that's dark."

Hello I just wanted to say thank you for 500+ views. And sorry I couldn't upload yesterday because of some family problems. And it was snowing!

So hopefully you enjoyed and goodbye. "

Words=329