The Birthday Party

Dippers pov

'What is this?' i though. It has some weird pictures of people. 'Lets take some photos.'

'Why not put them in Google'. When i got home it was really dark but Karma was up. "Hurry up!" she shouted.

"Why's it so dark already?" i asked. She didn't know exactly. "Why are there birthday decorations up?" i asked curious.

"Its the twins birthday tomorrow." she said whispering. Ohhh okay. "Night Karma." i whispered.

We both said night. I didn't know why i felt..... safe. But i might ask to stay here, if she lets me.

In the morning

After waking up i walk downstairs. I saw Karma cleaning up, "Moring." she said without looking up at me.

"Moring can you tell everyone not to disturb me im doing research." i asked. She nodded yes. I grabbed a breakfast bar and headed up the stairs.

'right time to import the pictures' i dint know what was going to pop up. But when i put it in i saw the God of the stars. It also said some writing.

It said, 'Show the truth of who killed him but dont tell' what does that mean??

"Lets put the other one in." i said to myself. Then i heard a knock it was Karma, "Here's some food" she said placing in on my bedside table.

"Thank you also can i live here?" i asked. She nodded yes. I was so happy i wasn't going home to that abusive home.

'Now time to get back to work'
It says, The person who killed him was his blood they knew where the blade was. Though he was the nices ruler he was killed two days after his wedding.

'Why would his own blood kill him? 'my chain of thought was interrupted by my door swinging open then i saw the twins with a piece of cake.

"Hi." Jade said. "Is it true your staying?" said Jaden (thats pronounced jayden also)

"yup it is true." i said. They both gave me a piece of cake and said bye. I decided i could put the information in my book in a couple hours.

'lets go downstairs' well time to go downstairs. When i got downstairs i say everyone running about the back garden.

They all stopped to say hi then continued. Not gonna lie there really energetic today.

Hi its me also thank you for 98 views it means so much to me thank you guys i might do a book where you can ask me any questions. But anyway byeee~

Words=427