An Explanation About This Book

I put this on my other one now i have to rewrite this pray for me.

So Dipper was abused by his mother and 2 year later (15)Mable joined in. Mable kept goimg to Gravityfalls whilst Dipper slipped into depression. Then 3 years of being abused his mom let him go to Gravityfalls.

Mable made dipper carry her bags but they left him there. He dropped them and wondered into the woods saw a small cabin behind some vines.

He moved them and knocked and a young woman answered and let him in. He saw something about the kids they all had similar star marks.

But they were kind to him so he didnt care. When he was in his room he hid his 'stuff' and went out.

You know the rest so next part will tell you about the new chapter so be prepared for some weird things.

Dominic a 19 year old prince. His sleep was interrupted by whisper yelling he went to the door and listened to the to men fight.

He didnt want to go to war. Well he decided to leave and go to a cabin he took his stars and was on the balcony.

And their a man stuck in nets. He didnt listen to him then he said not to jump but he could only respond with a laugh.

He cut him down and brought him with him he then asked his name. The man said back that his name was Bill.

After they got to the cabin Dominic showed his new friend his stars he explained that he could give someone most specifically children that aren't born to have a star mark.

He said stuff about why he left the Palace he didnt like war so he left. It was the same reason that Bill left.

So what do you guys think it wasnt much so yeah its just a summary of what had happened incase you dont get it but yeah bye~~~

Words:334