Payback

Hello so i have an important message at the end.

Candys pov

Me and Victor has to visit kitsune and Dominic. I heard they had a new friend. Though i think that Victor likes Kitsune.

I couldn't care. I ship it! "Yo we're here Candy!" Victor shouted
"Okay jeez calm down." i said.

"Hey guys!" Dominic shouted. "Hey!" we both shouted back. "Come in!" Dominic sad while walking over." Where is kitsune?" Victor asked. "She's inside making food." he said opening the gate.

We all walk in to this beautiful house and walk over to the couch and sat down. 'Is this? ' 'no dont touch her poem book' 'yeah im gonna touch it'

"Hey Kitsune can i look through your poem book?" i shout into the kitchen. "Sure!" she shouts back. 'welp lets take a look,

One day on a sunny day,
The star child was born,
They claim that he has strong magic powers.

But his strongest power was he could rebirth someone,
Hes one strong twin,
But his sisters tone,
But she won't win.

But in the boy was murdered in his past life by his past sister,
His father love him,
But he had a tumer,
His mother and twin.

No one liked them

Why? Well thats another story.

'Wow that's a good story' 'lets go outside' i walk outside and see Kitsunes eyes like stars.

"Whats up with her?" that came out of the blue. "Idk" he replied back. We see her walk over to the two boys.

"Hey are you guys free on Saturday?" she spoke. "Yes why?" Dominic asked. "What about you?"she asked." Yup im free. "the man said." Good. "

" Because im not. "she quickly added," Have fun on your date. "Huh?" Thats all Dominic said when that happened.

Hello so the message is not so important but anyway. Its why i couldn't upload much yesterday i could only upload a teaser. Well my mum had to get stitches. And i had to go shopping. So thats why i didn't upload much.

Aside from that hope you enjoyed and remember be positive and love  yourself
Bye~~~

Words=355