The Poems

Wow... Thank you for the love! I have made this one a special one also the twins are now 19 their still in gravityfalls.

Dippers pov

So recently i have been seeing this type of book. But i found it, it was on the fridge.

'welp lets see what this has in it'. I open it to see old pages. 'why are these so old?'

What's this? A poem..

Once upon a time,
There was a couple,
They let people in their kingdom without a dime,
But their love tripled.

They love each other so much,
But one day a human came,
He wasn't allowed to touch,
But the dogs won't tame.

They though they were friends,
But he let a family in,
Thats not where it ends.

'What? Why do i feel so light heade-?' he blacked out in the matter of seconds.

3rd person

Soon the boy woke up. He saw Karma. She spoke up and said, "Hi Dominic." she spoke shyly. "Dominic my names Dipper not Dominic."

"I know that you might see this and be like my names - - - - not Dominic well your reborn." she said speaking up.

"Your know your 19 and you read one of my poems." she said gaining courage in herself.

"Your early self was my friend." "I want you to grab my hand and regain your memories of us your friends, me and especially your lover."

"I have a WHAT?!" he said before she said. "If you have found a house behind some vines please go to the owner and tell them."

After she said that Dipper grabbed her hand and was ready to see his past memories.

Hello i will double upload. Next one will be a continuation for this so yeah hope you enjoyed it
Bye~~~

Words-298