My Au Plans +details

Hello and thanks you all for 1000+ views. I am so happy and greatful. Okay aside from that. This chapter will have some billdip au suggestions and here's the best part!

You guys get to choose the next ones I should do! Anyway let's start.

Au:1

Okay this au is a weird one but here. This au is you can see your relationship with someone. So you have to look straight into the other persons eyes then you can see it.

But for Dipper it's different. He has a condition. Where he can only see people who have a good relationship with. But he never found his soulmate until one day...

Au :2

So in this au their is a red ribbon connecting you to your soulmate. But the ribbon is special. You can only see it on your 16th birthday up. Its only on your birthday.

One day a new boy comes to town.....

Au:3

This is a bit like the original one. This au is where Dipper saw what Mable thought of him and he wasn't happy. He walked out of the bubble and started to walk. He made it to one of the animals home and she invites him in.

Au:4

So this is a hogwards kinda au. So let me explain. Dipper and Mable comes from a amazing couple. The twins never knew that their parents were very different. They both went to a magic school.

So that's all my aus and again thank you guys for 1000+ views and goodbye~~~

Words-260