That day on repeat

Wow such a creative title. Hope you enjoy the pic i love it.

Dippers pov

"Take it." i said bluntly. He took it while i walked away. He still looked at me while i was exploring the forest.

'lets go plus its not like anyone would have waited for me to get home.' the door of the house flew opened.

'Wth' then out came Karma, "Where were you its 10 pm?!" she said while pulling me inside.

Then she sat me down to eat i quietly ate my food. "The shower is heating up after you get your stuff it should be ready, k."

I said thank you before getting my stuff.' why's she so nice.' 'Especially to me.'

I walk into the bathroom and see the shower steamed up. Well at least it's not cold.

After the shower

Well lets go to bed tomorrow is a new day. Goodnight world i said while looking at the stars.

"GET UP GET UP TIME FOR BREAKFAST." I open my eyes and stretch, "welp looks like its the morning." i said before Karma opened the door and gave me bandages.

'She knows i cut' i though. A million thoughts came into my head. "Also someone is looking for you he wants you to meet him later."

"okay." is all i said before she walked out. Well time to get dressed.

When i was done i sat down and got handed a plate of bacon, sausages and eggs.

Welp thats all people hope you enjoyed i also have a channel you should sub to on youtube miraculous something she is the best also the person who made the art at the top well bye~

Words=283