The Suprise

Sorry for the weird title. Also he has his memories back.

Dippers pov

I jump up and see half of the people i live with surrounding me. Kitsune is holding a bucket that i assume was full of water. "Kitsune?" I ask.

She snapped her head down to where i was laying. "D-dominic?" she said with tears forming. "That's me though my memories are a bit foggy also wheres my husband?"

"Well for starters how did you get your memories back and second i actually don't know where he is."

"Well i got your message and headed to the lake and saw Bill -" i quickly got cut off. "You saw him!" Kitsune screamed. I nodded my head.

"well we need to get food before looking for him." she staded while shaking her head. "Yeah your right im hungry."

We get home and see that the dinner table was set. "Kids come eat breakfast!" she shouts.

I see kids running down stairs. When we all got seated we started to eat. The kids ate there food and ran into the living room.

"Whats up?" Kitsune asks. "Nothing its just what if he doesn't recognise me?" i say sadly. "Well if he doesn't than he wouldn't of been at the lake." she said

"what?" i ask. "He goes there because it reminds him of you." she says before taking seconds.

"I didn't know that." i say. "well i mean you found the ruined castle." Kitsune says. "That was the ruins?"

"yup me and the two d*cks went there." she says with venom. "Now lets calm down and you can call them."

"Sure why not." she said after taking a deep breath. "Hey guys." she says. "Can you guys come over its important." she puts down the phone. "They are coming over in a few." she said.

Hi hope you enjoyed this one though it was short. Still have a great day/night