SEVENTEEN

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  𝑷𝑶𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

.・゜゜・ real life ❤︎ ・゜゜・.

NEWS SPREAD like wildfire. By the next morning, all of Lennox's close friends and family knew what happened to her the night before. Her phone was blowing up with notifications. It was a tad bit overwhelming. She was used to her phone blowing up because of her fans but this one was different. This one actually took a toll on her mentally and physically, and not in a good way.

She was drained. Exhausted. She was scared that this would be the lowest point of her life. But she knew that this time she had an awesome support system like Clay and Chelsea. And somehow it was short lived.

Lennox was responding to the messages that her phone was filled with when suddenly there was a loud and repetitive knock on the main door of the house. She did not want to sleep alone that night and Clay did not want her to do so either. So, they slept together in his room. He woke up next to her with a jolt. His arm that was around her waist pulled her closer to him and it startled her.

"Who the fuck is that?" He said with his silky morning voice.

"I don't know," The person was so persistent and they were still knocking on the door.

"What the fuck?! They're going to break the door!"

"I'll check,"

"Nooooo, please stay!" He whined.

"Clay, they WILL break the door,"

"FINE." He let her go and she dashed to the front door. She opened it and confusion was all she felt.

"Chelsea?"

"Lennox! Thank God you're okay! I was so worried! Did he do anything to you? He said he wasn't going to! I'm so glad you're okay!" Chelsea rambled as she barged into the house. She took a good look at Lennox and proceeded to hug her. "Why was she acting suspicious? Lennox thought to herself.

"Wait... What did you say? Were you talking to him the whole time?"

"U-Um... No, I didn't. You misheard me, I said, 'I thought he wasn't going to,' You're just playing with me, Lennox,"

"That's so sus... You're being weird. Do you know something I don't?" Lennox's heart started beating fast. She felt very uneasy with Chelsea's presence there. Clay was still in the bedroom. Deep down, Lennox knew he was listening and if anything happened, she knew he had her back.

Suddenly, Chelsea smirked and cackled like a maniac. "Is this bitch a witch? The fuck?" Lennox scrunched her nose in disgust.

"Do you ever think about how Daniel was always twenty steps ahead of you? Do you ever think about how Daniel always knows where you are and where you live? He's not smart, Lennox. He couldn't do all of that alone..." Chelsea showed a sinister smile.