TWELVE

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  𝑷𝑶𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

.・゜゜・ real life ❤︎ ・゜゜・.

LENNOX FELT an unfamiliar weight on her waist the next morning. That was one of the best sleeps she has felt in a long time. She woke up while yawning and wanting to stretch but the weight was stopping her from doing so. She quickly turned her head towards her waist where she saw an arm over it. Lennox gasped and got scared for a quick second until she realises that it was indeed Clay's arm that was hugging her from behind. They were basically spooning. A light blush covered Lennox's cheeks as she flipped over in his arms, so now they were chest-to-chest. Lennox bit her lip while admiring Clay's features. He was beautiful, Lennox has mentioned that before.

Clay on the other hand was awake. He knew that Lennox was looking at him at that moment but he wanted to savor it. What other time could a really pretty girl be staring at him like she was. He held his smile in as Lennox brought her hand on his cheek.

"You done staring?" Clay asked, startling Lennox. She almost smacked the shit out of him but he had cat-like reflexes and held her wrists before she could even slap him.

"I wasn't staring..."

"Mhmmm, and we're married, right?" He raised his eyebrow in question. She definitely found his morning voice orgasmic, if that was the right way to put it. It most definitely made her squeeze her thighs together.

"Shut up," Lennox blushed.

Clay pulled her body closer to him, not wanting to let go. He buried his head on the crook of her neck again, it was his favourite thing to do. She smelt like strawberries and it made him crave for more.

"Clay?" She asked. In which, he hummed back in response.

"Please let me go, I really need to pee,"

"No," He blatantly replied.

"What the fuck! I literally will piss right here if you don't let go,"

"Are you trying to steal my brand as the pissbaby?"

"IF YOU DON'T LET ME GO, THEN YEAH!"

"FINE," He finally let go of her and she immediately ran to the bathroom. It made Clay wheeze, the way she ran.

.・゜゜・ twitter ❤︎ ・゜゜・.

Lennox Gray @/Lennox
almost became the next pissbaby 🥲

|

dream @/dreamwastaken2
LOL

|