SEVEN

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  𝑷𝑶𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

bear w me w the timeline ok
it made more sense if its like
this so okay enjoy bye mwah

⌜bear w me w the timeline okit made more sense if its likethis so okay enjoy bye mwah⌟

.・゜゜・ real life ❤︎ ・゜゜・.

A WEEK has passed since MrBeast's challenge in the Dream SMP. Lennox's lease was ending soon. It was decided that Chelsea was going to stay with her boyfriend and that Lennox just stayed at the apartment. Knowing that Chelsea was leaving, she decided to renovate Chelsea's old room into an office. Lennox helped Chelsea with her packing and with one last goodbye, Lennox got a head start on her new office space.

After gathering measurements for her new space, Lennox went through the notifications on her phone and she realised that there was a notification from Twitch mentioning that TommyInnit was live. Lennox quickly pressed on the notification on her phone and watched his stream. Tommy was around 45 minutes into his stream when she joined.

"Let's be real a second - I wanna hear about you, man. You need to- Give me some- Give me some chitter chat. What's your- What's your day like? What's your, you know... What's your uh... taste in women?" Tommy asked and made Clay chuckle.

"...My taste in women? Interesting... Um, they have to be very nice and respectful and caring,"

"Dream what makes a good woman for you?" Tommy tried to hold in his laugh.

"I was just saying that, what'd you mean?"

"What ma- Yeah, no, go on- Go on. What makes a good woman for you?" Tommy grinned as he checked his chat where they were spamming the fact that Lennox was in the chat.

"What's Dream's ideal woman?" Tommy continued.

"I have no comment- No comment,"

"What'd you mean, no? Fine, fine! What do you see in women?" Silence followed after as Clay muted himself. "Hello? Oh... Do you see anything in women? Dream I can't hear you," Clay chuckled again.

"Alright, Tommy, what do you see in women? What? Do you like the Queen?" Dream retorted which made Lennox laugh.

"Well, yeah! My ideal woman," Lennox wheezed at that. Of course Tommy's ideal woman is the Queen.

"Wha- Your ideal- Your ideal woman is the Queen?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind!"

"Don't even lie, I know exactly who your ideal woman is," Clay smirked.

"What?"

"Your ideal woman is someone American and short," Clay suggested.

"WOAH! WHAT THE FUCK? AMERICAN??? THAT IS JUST SO WRONG! YOU ARE A WRONGEN DREAM! YOU ARE SO WRONG! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME! AMERICAN? WHO DO YOU THINK I AM? I WILL NEVER BE WITH AN AMERI-" Tommy started yelling before Clay stopped him mid sentence.