EPILOGUE

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  𝑷𝑶𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

.・゜゜・ real life ❤︎ ・゜゜・.

"BUBBA? WHERE are you?" Clay, her boyfriend yelled from the comfort of their bedroom.

"SHUT UP! I'M CONCENTRATING!" Lennox yelled from the office where she was practising for the parkour in Minecraft Championships. Even after three months of being official, they were still going head to head in Minecraft.

"What are you doing?" He asked. He leaned his half naked body on the frame of the door, looking very delicious.

"Get away... I'm practising for MCC," Lennox frowned.

"Now why would I get away if I could come in here and mess with you,"

"Bubba! Please! You promised me you'll give me time to practise. I'm getting rusty. This must be your plan all along, huh?" She pointed her dainty finger at him.

"Oh no! You've figured it out!" He snorted and picked her up from the chair and sat himself in the chair. Placing her on his lap, he put his chin on her shoulder and wrapped both of his arms around her tiny waist.

"Stop it! It tickles!" Lennox moved on his lap, which was a bad idea. His five o'clock shadow tickled her bare shoulder. He grunted and bit his cheek.

"Stop moving,"

"Why? You're the one tickling me!" She whined and moved around more on his lap.

"Ugh! Stop whining too!" He groaned and held her firmly on his lap.

Once Lennox felt the hardness building in his sweats, her eyes widened.

"OH, NOT AGAIN! CLAY! PLEASE, I NEED TO PRACTISE!" She stood up from his embrace and turned around.

"Please take care of that... Away from here!" She looked at his pants.

"You were the one that caused it!" He retorted.

"Please, Clay! I'll take care of it later, if you're being good..." She bit her lip but still motioned at him to go out of the room.

"Fine... For you, anything," He stood up and pecked her lips. He walked out and went to the bathroom to take a cold shower, Lennox could only imagine.

She couldn't believe it. It's only been three months but it felt like forever. They haven't said the L word to each other yet but she knew she loved him. She was ready to fully be his and without a doubt, he was there already too. He was head over heels for her. She was all he talked about for the past four months. Sapnap and George could be the judge of that. They were the ones that had to listen to him rant about her daily.