SIXTEEN

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  𝑷𝑶𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

⚠️SEXUAL ASSAULT

・゜゜・ real life ❤︎ ・゜゜・.

.・゜゜・ real life ❤︎ ・゜゜・.

LENNOX WAS very confused. It was just very disturbing to know that her crazy ex has been following her everywhere up to the point where he has a picture of her "boyfriend". Speaking of Clay, she knew that she had to tell him immediately. She walked to the kitchen where he was making tea.

"Clay?"

"Hmm?"

"I found out who the crazy stalker is,"

"What?" He stopped stirring his tea to look at her dead in the eyes.

"It's Daniel,"

"What? Your ex? I knew it! We should report it to the police now that we know who it is!" He walked towards her.

Just as they were talking, Lennox's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Good evening Ms. Gray, this is from the Miami police department. We have found a lead on your case. A suspect was mentioned with the name Daniel McCourtney," The lady informed her.

"Yes, I do believe it is Daniel McCourtney. I can send more evidence through email as they've just sent me more messages. I will do that as soon as possible,"

"Thank you Ms. We are in the search for him at the moment. Any future information can be sent through email,"

"Alright! Thank you so much,"

"Good Evening,"

They ended the call and Lennox was definitely frustrated. This was something she never thought would've happened. Never in her life would she ever thought that her ex would follow her around like this. Well, it wouldn't be so out of the ordinary. Especially since he was that insane. She looked up at Clay and just stared.

"Stop staring. What did they say?" He pulled her into a hug.

"They said that they had a lead and it is Daniel McCourtney. I'm just so uneasy... Why am I being followed?" She frowned.

"It's okay, Len... I'm here for you, okay?"

"Thanks bub, I appreciate it a lot," She smiled at his chest.

"Bub?"

"Yes... You're my bub," Clay placed his head on her head and kissed her hair.

"You're so sweet," Clay felt happy. She makes him so happy.

.・゜゜・ imessage ❤︎ ・゜゜・.

+1(786)123-4567