ONE

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  𝑷𝑶𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

.・゜゜・ real life ❤︎ ・゜゜・.

LENNOX GRAY has always been the light of the party. She is a literal ball of sunshine and that's probably one of the main reasons why she was very likeable and popular on Twitch as a content creator. She has grown quite the audience all across her social media platforms.

Although she has only been streaming for no longer than 3 months, she has gathered around 600,000 followers on Twitch and around 3 million on Youtube. She initially blew up because she beat Technoblade and Skeppy during a game of Hypixel skywars. Since then, people have gained a lot of respect for her hardworking nature. She also became good friends with both Technoblade and Skeppy.

It was around 8PM and she was starting up her stream. She turned on her webcam and waited patiently for people to join in.

"Hi chat! How are you all? Doing good? I'm doing great!" Lennox started, she stopped for a second to read the chat.

"We're going to speedrun today! Trying to get that world record today, chat! Let's go. Let me start up Minecraft,"

A donation came up, "Are you doing 1.16 today?" The donation lady asks you.

"No, chat, I want to get 1.15 today! I'm not yet happy with the outcome of the last speedrun. So, here we are," She giggled.

It took her around 10 times of trying to find the best seed for her to use. On her 11th try, she found a village, as well as a desert temple right next to each other.

"Chat? You see this shit? God seed??? Let's fucking goooo!"

In the blacksmith, she found two diamonds and in addition to that, a looting III from the desert temple. She can't believe her luck, this could be the seed where she finally succeeds with her dream of beating Dream's world record speedrun. Her Twitch chat were filled with people telling her good luck.

After about 17 minutes in and out of the nether, Lennox was finally at the end. She had around 4-5 minutes left to beat the game which was relatively long enough. She quickly used her beds, and the diamond sword. Right at 21:46, she stopped the timer as she beat the game, gaining the title of a new world record and passing Dream's previous world record. Lennox yelped and screamed with her chat.

"That run. That was insane, chat! Holy fuck, I am literally shaking..."

Lennox stayed on stream for another half hour before finally ending it with a big smile on her face. After turning her PC off, she stood up and stretched. Taking her phone from the table and instantly jumping into bed. But then she realised she hasn't eaten yet and so she went outside to her kitchen where her best friend, Chelsea Smith was talking on the phone, probably with her long lasting boyfriend of 5 years.

Lennox made herself dinner and ate in peace while opening her phone. She opened up twitter and got overwhelmed with the amount of tweets tagging both her and Dream. Most of the dream team stans were tagging Dream to tell him that he got beaten by a girl and she found it funny. Not long after, her twitter notification went off.

@dreamwastaken2 has mentioned you.

She screamed and made Chelsea jump.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Chelsea yelled.

"SORRY, DREAM MENTIONED ME, WHAT THE FUCK?" Lennox laughed.

"WHAT?? WHAT DID HE SAY?" Chelsea asked, as she knows how much of a secret simp you are for that man. Turns out Dream was replying to someone who told him that you passed his world record.

.・゜゜・ twitter ❤︎ ・゜゜・.

User1 @/user1
.@/DreamWasTaken your world record got demolished by @/Lennox

|

Dream @/DreamWasTaken
@/Lennox wait what?

|

User1 @/user1
LMAOOOO

User2 @/user2
SHE DEMOLISHED YOU

User3 @/user3
stfu dream, she won

|

Lennox Gray @/Lennox
@./DreamWasTaken um hi 😊

/DreamWasTaken um hi 😊

━━☆⌒*. authors note
hi sweaties <3 welcome welcome to POGGERS xDDDDD
the updates may vary as i've started uni already :(
however stay tuned for more <3

 authors notehi sweaties <3 welcome welcome to POGGERS xDDDDDthe updates may vary as i've started uni already :(however stay tuned for more <3

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  𝑷𝑶𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧