EIGHTEEN

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  𝑷𝑶𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

.・゜゜・ twitter ❤︎ ・゜゜・.

User0 @/user0
was that real?

|

User1 @/user1
i really hope it isn't real...

User2 @/user2
man she doesn't deserve that

User3 @/user3
this is why we all hate men

User4 @/user4
being 100% serious though, no one should ever go through that ever... i'm so glad he's in jail now... also, who would've thought chelsea was a bitch, huh?

.・゜゜・ real life ❤︎ ・゜゜・.

"This is my story," Lennox started the video. She wanted to post it as soon as possible as felt like she owed her fans an explanation as to why she has been M.I.A. for the past few weeks. She knew she had to make a thorough explanation so that the fans that are in a similar situation as her could get help. Lennox has a platform and using it this way is the best possible outcome she could do.

"Before I start, trigger warning... Sexual assault is mentioned in this story. A year or so ago, I met this guy. Immediately upon getting to know the guy, I fell in love. He was the nicest person and he made me feel like I was somebody. Not long after we met, he asked me to be his girlfriend. My first mistake was to trust the guy and my second mistake was to fall in love with him too quickly. I instantly said yes to his proposal and then that's when the possibly longest journey of my life began," Lennox took a deep breath. She looked over behind the camera that was recording her and met the eyes of the guy that made her truly feel like a little school girl with a crush. Clay, Dream, Mr. Florida guy, her knight in shining netherite armour.

Clay smiled and nodded towards her as if telling her to keep going. "Go," he whispered and Lennox nodded in response.

"A few months into the relationship, this guy started being more vulgar and started physically hurting me. It was truly a dark time for me. One of the most tiring mental and physical challenges I've ever encountered in my life. This guy comes home from his work to beat me and say mean things to me that always made me feel like I was the one in the wrong. I promise you guys, I was not. He was a manipulative bastard that-" She held back her tears. Memories from her abusive relationship flashed before her eyes and she had to stop to take another deep breath.

Slowly but surely, tears started flowing down her soft cheeks. Clay reached his hand from behind the camera to hold her cheek and wiped her stray tears with his thumb.

"Don't cry, bubba," He whispered for the second time and Lennox smiled, leaning her head onto the palm of his hand. She held his hand and took it off of her face to let him retreat back.