FOUR

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  𝑷𝑶𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

.・゜゜・ real life ❤︎ ・゜゜・.

IT WAS 7 o'clock in the morning when Lennox's alarm went off, waking her up from her deep slumber. She slowly sat up on her bed, quickly adjusting to the bright sunrise coming through her curtains. She checked her phone and went straight to her twitter and instagram, nothing out of the ordinary. She stood up from her bed and took a speedy shower. Once she was done, she went outside to the kitchen for breakfast. That is when she realises that they were out of food. Nothing was in the fridge nor the pantry.

Lennox rolled her eyes, guess I have to go get groceries now, she thought. She went to knock at Chelsea's door to only find out that she was still asleep. Having known Chelsea for the longest time, Lennox knew there was no point in trying to wake her up. That girl sleeps like a literal rock, no matter how loud her surroundings are, Chelsea just won't wake up. The grocery store was only a couple minute walk from their apartment. Lennox put on her AirPods, played her current favourite song, and headed out the door.

It did not take her that long at all to finally reach her destination. Lennox has a real sweet tooth so, as soon as she stepped foot in the grocery store, she went straight to the sweets aisle. Seeing that there were so many selections to choose from, she took a lot of different types of sweets. From Skittles to Snickers bars, she got them all.

Next, she went to the cereal aisle. She wanted to get Froot Loops, but Lennox wasn't tall at all, she barely reached 5'3". The Froot Loops were situated at the very top of the rack and even when she jumped, she still couldn't reach it. During this, she felt a stare from across the aisle, watching her carefully. She shrugged it off, thinking it was just another random stranger.

After a few minutes of struggling to get the Froot Loops, an arm snaked itself around Lennox's waist which immediately stopped her from jumping as her breath hitched and she tensed up. The other arm reached up top to grab the Froot Loops and in the midst of that, Lennox turned around slowly to only see her worst nightmare.

Her ex, Daniel McCourtney, stood in front of her with no more than a foot of personal space between them. He leaned in closer to her, their faces just mere apart. Her eyes widened in disbelief, who does he think he is? Lennox thought.

"Lennox?" Daniel asked.

"Get your hands off of me, Daniel," He quickly let go of her waist and took three steps backwards.

"Hey," He smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Lennox didn't even bother to ask how he was doing.

"We really should get back together, Doll. Especially since it's been 6 months since the incident," He insisted.

"What? You think you can just come and invade my personal space, after 6 months and tell me to get back together with you. Who do you think I am, Dan?! You fucking psychopath! You literally ruined my mental health, Daniel! Of course as when I am starting to get better, you come up and just ruin everything! I don't know where your fucking head is at right now but I promise you, it's definitely not in the right place," After that she took the Froot Loops from his hand and bolted out of that aisle into the cashier, not even bothering to get the rest of the food she needed.