TWO

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  𝑷𝑶𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

.・゜゜・ twitter ❤︎ ・゜゜・.

Dream @/DreamWasTaken
@/Lennox wait what?

|

Lennox Gray @/Lennox
@/DreamWasTaken um hi 😊

|

dream2 @dreamwastaken2
there is no way she actually responded omg

|

Len2 @/jonlennon
hehe ur cute <3

.・゜゜・ real life ❤︎ ・゜゜・.

WITHOUT LENNOX'S knowledge, the entire dream team was on a discord call in Dream's merch server. Both Lennox and Chelsea decided to move to the sofa where they turned on Netflix after Lennox finished her dinner. They decided to watch reruns of Friends as they were both big fans of the show.

"So, Dream huh?" Chelsea asked her best friend.

"W-What? No?"

"Don't even lie to me, bitch. You were literally freaking out AND blushing,"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, CHELS! GO BACK TO SUCKING YOUR BOYFRIENDS DICK OR SOMETHING," Lennox squealed, making both girls burst into giggles.

For a while, Lennox stopped believing in love. Her last relationship really fucked her up mentally and she thought it would be better for her good to take a break from loving someone else and to just love herself for a bit. She was getting better each and every day that passed by. With the help of the streams, the fans and her friends, she was able to pick herself up from a very dark place where she thought she was alone. She is becoming stronger and although she was still working with it, slowly and steadily she will be back stronger than ever.

After about 2 episodes of Friends, Lennox tweeted out the fact that she was thankful for the stream and how much her fans meant to her. She placed her phone down on the couch but not even a minute after, her phone notifications went off and she had to pick it back up to check what it was. Lo and behold, it was Dream.

@/dreamwastaken2 has mentioned you.

.・゜゜・ twitter ❤︎ ・゜゜・.

Lennox Gray @/Lennox
thank you guys so much for the support on stream today! had so much fun <3 still in shock that i managed to beat @/DreamWasTaken's speedrunning record! can i get some POGS in the chat???