FIVE

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  𝑷𝑶𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

.・゜゜・ twitter ❤︎ ・゜゜・.

Lennox @/Lennox
Stream in 10! Let's practice parkour <3 Be there or be square :*

|

User1 @/user1
YAYYYY

User2 @/user2
LETS GOOOO

User3 @/user3
I literally manifested this stream!!!

User4 @/user4
Yaaayyy we've missed you len!!

.・゜゜・ real life ❤︎ ・゜゜・.

LENNOX STARTED up her stream, turned on her webcam and waited for a bit before everyone came in before saying anything. After a few minutes of waiting, she said her hello's and went straight into her favourite Minecraft parkour server, Manacube. Just like Dream, Lennox is usually really good at parkour, which makes it really weird for her fans to see that she keeps on failing. It was as if she was distracted.

This never really happened before. Lennox has always been a ball of sunshine. She never really showed any signs of sadness or real anger online. Especially, seeing that she started streaming on Twitch and becoming quite popular a few months after her breakup. One of the reasons she wanted to start streaming was because of her ex. She felt lonely and by streaming, she could do what she loved doing and entertain people at the same time, while now having at least 30,000 people by her side every stream. Lennox was already getting better when she first started streaming, with no worries of her toxic ex, who she thought was still in Australia.

Lennox started thinking hard about how her ex came back to America, more specifically, Los Angeles. Did he even leave LA? Did he lie? He probably did lie, Lennox thought as she failed yet again, another easy jump. Not long after, her fans started noticing that her face was red. Lennox's eyes were bloodshot and her nose was red, like she was crying not long before the stream started. The chat started to fill up with concern, most of them were wondering why she looked so distressed.

Much like the chat, Dream, who was also watching the stream, was wondering why Lennox looked like she just bawled her eyes out. He quickly reached out to her through her twitter DM's, hoping she was okay.

.・゜゜・ twitter dm's ❤︎ ・゜゜・.

dream2
hey lennox, you okay?

Len2
um hi dream :) yes i'm okay!

dream2
you're lying