ELEVEN

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  𝑷𝑶𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

.・゜゜・ real life ❤︎ ・゜゜・.

LENNOX WOKE up gasping and her heart beating a hundred beats per minute. Sweat dripping down her face and her neck drenched in it. Unfortunately, she woke up from a nightmare and once she realised she was safe in the comfort of her best friend's house, she took a deep breath and gulped loudly. She stood up from the sweat covered bed and headed towards the window to open up the blinds. That is when she realised that it was still dark out, barely sunrise. She shook her head and made her way to the bathroom to take a cold shower.

With the hot water from the shower, Lennox thought really hard. Daniel McFuckFace has always been one to demand things. But Lennox did not think that he would be one to stalk someone that badly. Was she kidding? Of course Daniel was the type of person to do that. He's exactly the type of person to do something like that and encourage it. He was borderline insane and she meant it. But Lennox was strong and she did not want to seem weak to Daniel because that is exactly what he wants her to be. So, she decided that she will fight her way through this. She had friends with her, Chelsea and her boyfriend was with her and even Clay was with her. No matter how hard everything would be, she knew she had people with her that supported her and would be beside her. No matter what.

At around 9AM, she went out of her room and ate the breakfast that Chelsea already made for them all. After that, she decided it was time to head home because he just had things to do. Streaming and housekeeping won't do itself. So she bid goodbye to Chelsea and her boyfriend and made her way back home with an Uber. The first thing she did when she arrived back home was message Clay.

.・゜゜・ imessage ❤︎ ・゜゜・.

my simp

my simp
good morning! :) i'm packing
my bags right now

lennox💞
good morning!! give me a
few hours to clean up the
house :]

my simp
okay! i'll leave after 3pm
probably

i still need to record a
video

lennox💞
ok dre

my simp
do not call me dre.

lennox💞
but it's hot
*message deleted*

why not :[

my simp
there are better
nicknames 😊

lennox💞
oh yea? like what?