NINETEEN

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  𝑷𝑶𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺  *:・゚✧*:・゚

.・゜゜・ real life ❤︎ ・゜゜・.

THE RESPONSE from the video Lennox has put out was incredible. A lot of teenage girls were thankful that they had a content creator like Lennox who was not afraid to tell everyone her story. Clay was still so proud of Lennox and he wanted to take her out for a needed vacation.

"What if we go out?" He asked as he walked into her room. She was on her stomach on her bed.

"What?"

"Go out! What if we go out?"

"Sure! That sounds fun!"

"I'll book something in a week. You just get ready. Be excited, I have something really good planned,"

"O-Okay... I'll be waiting," She rolled her eyes with a soft smile.

Clay was fucked. He did not have a plan. "What the fuck do I do?! What does she like?! Oh! Maybe Disney World? We're in Orlando! That could be fun! Or maybe-" He thought to himself and was cut off by Lennox herself.

"Why are you pacing in front of the TV, bubba? You're so annoying. MOVE!" She threw a pillow at him and hit him in the head.

"HEY! STOOOOOP! I'M THINKING!"

"THEN THINK SOMEWHERE ELSE! I'M LITERALLY WATCHING THE TV!"

"FINE!" Clay took it as an opportunity to think of a plan. He went to his room and looked at his PC. The discord tab was opened and the Dream SMP discord server was opened. That is when he had the great idea to message them through his phone.

.・゜゜・ imessage ❤︎ ・゜゜・.

MEET UP WOOOO
12 participants
my simp - Dream
muffin - BadBoyHalo
mamaz - Sapnap
greg - George
mr honk - Karl
BIG Q - Quackity
niki<3 - Nihachu
eboy - Wilbur
trombone - Tommy
tubboat<3 - Tubbo
orphan slayer - Technoblade
orphan #1 - Skeppy

eboy
whats this group for?

niki<3
hii!

muffin
hi! ༼ ◕‿◕ ༽

mr honk
what the honk is this

BIG Q
what is this for

greg
bet its something for
Lenny

mamaz
100% for Lenny

she's not even here

tubboat<3
are we meeting up?