Chapter 34

"Hey, that's good!" Xiao Qiu stuck out his tongue, rubbed his hands and leaned over to look at Xiao Dong in the baby. "Mother, will my brother wake up again in the middle of the night? I slept so hard that I didn't hear him cry.

" I woke up again, changed a piece of urine, and fell asleep again...no need to eat!" Song Xiulian felt uncomfortable, the child was already weak in premature delivery, she had no milk... I

heard my mother's worries, Xiao Qiu He quickly said with relief: "Mother, don't think too much, don't worry, Grandpa Song didn't say anything last night, you just lost your anger all at once, calmed down, and the milk came down again... Mother, those people you It's not that I've known them for a day or two. It's not worth it to be angry with them. I don't want to talk about my anger, and Xiaodong has no milk to eat!...Mother, please relax, and I will not leave you and Xiaodong at home in the future. Dad will protect you!" When

Xiao Qiu said this, Song Xiulian couldn't help laughing. She raised her hand to touch the crooked braids of the elder girl, and nodded with a smile: "Well, I'm not angry anymore. From now on, mother. Both your sister and brother count on Xiao Qiu to protect them." After

seeing my mother and my little brother, Xiao Qiu turned out, filled a bowl of chicken soup, a bowl of porridge, two boiled eggs, and brought Song Xiulian into the house.

Turned out, Wang Limin did not come back, and sister Xiao Xia was still asleep, Xiao Qiu did not rush to eat, first went to dig the white noodles, added a little cornmeal in, kneaded the noodles, covered with a wet cage cloth candy. I went to the cellar to get a cabbage, two green onions, and a small piece of bacon.

The bacon was dried and dried in warm water. Xiao Qiu took out a few chicken drumsticks while there was no one, and used a cutting board to chop stuffing in the shed, as an excuse not to disturb his younger siblings.

Wash the cabbage in the house, control the water, shred it first, then dice, and then finely chop it. Chop the green onions. Remove the bones of the chicken thighs and chop them into puree. At this time, the bacon is almost moisturized, cut into finely diced dices, mix with minced chicken, cabbage, and green onions, and the dumpling filling is ready. Leave it alone, cover it and leave it alone.

Xiao Qiu was about to clean up, and Wang Limin came back with cold cheeks and lips.

Seeing Xiao Qiu coming out, Wang Limin couldn't stop smiling, and raised his hand to let Xiao Qiu look at the bucket he was holding: "Just say your cousin is great. Look, you actually got a half bucket!"

"Really ! That's right?" Xiao Qiu was very happy when she heard it. She ran over and asked Wang Limin to put down the bucket. She looked in and saw only a piece of blue fish, crowded and squeezed next to each other. The number is not clear, but I guess, what? There are also a dozen or two dozen!

What made Xiao Qiu happy was that although Tian Leng fish didn't like to move, he could see the blue fish ridge in the bucket and knew that the fish were alive. And the fish are really not small, the youngest has her mouth length, not half a catty, three and two feet.

She raised her eyes happily, smiled and curled her eyes and said: "This time, my mother can really drink fish soup!"

Wang Limin also smiled and showed two rows of white teeth, nodded, and took off three rabbits from behind his waist. "I received five of them today. I gave two to Cheng Hai and Cheng Jiang. I'll send one to your grandma later. The rest will be stewed for you and Xiao Xia in the evening. Let's have fish too. A good year with meat!"

Xiao Qiu promised with a smile, "Okay, okay, I also made the noodles, chopped the stuffing, and wrapped two dumplings with curtains, New Year!"

I said cheerfully before, but listened to Xiao Xiao When Qiu mentioned dumplings, the smile on Wang Limin's face was still stagnant--

according to the local custom, even if the sons were separated from each other, as long as the parents were alive, they would always go to their parents' house every year. It was the same in my home and my eldest brother's house in previous years, but this year...

Xiao Qiu was talking, and didn't pay attention to the strangeness of his father, so he picked up two crucian carp in the bucket and started to tidy up. Mother is still waiting for the crucian carp to be boiled and decocted to milk.

Wang Limin was stunned for a while, and when he recovered, he should do what he should do. Even though he feels uncomfortable, he also knows that, let alone his wife and children, he doesn't want to see his own wife and younger sister for a while, no matter what, he can't deal with a confinement person! What's more, there are still children in the months!

Thinking about what Zheng Qiushi said, Wang Limin was frightened for a while: if a child is frightened, it is likely to cause convulsions and fever, and the death rate is extremely high!

Wang Limin poured the fish in the bucket into the empty water tank in the shack, took the pole bucket, and went to the river to pick two loads of water and pour it into the tank-the fish was raised with water, and the fish was eaten and killed fresh. A little more water will not freeze easily.

After putting the fish away, Wang Limin took another rabbit and pushed the cart to Wang Liqun's house. Turning back again, I was about to pick up the rabbit, but Xiao Qiu called him at the door of the house: "Father, let's eat first, and it's not too late to pick up after dinner." The

little girl also helped the door frame and stuck out half of her head. , Nuo Nuo said: "Dad eating, Xiao Xia is hungry!"

Wang Limin subconsciously raised his head and glanced at the sky. It has been a long time since noon. He was out of mind and forgot that the children hadn't eaten breakfast yet and were waiting for him!

Feeling ashamed, Wang Limin stepped forward to the door of the house, reached out his hand to pick up the little girl and turned upside down. Looking back, the big girl had already set the table with food and chopsticks on the table, and hurriedly hugged the little girl over to eat.

"Father, you didn't wash your hands!" Xiaoxia exposed her father mercilessly.

With a hot face, Wang Limin stretched out his hand to tickle the little girl, haha ​​smiled and got up to wash his hands. Seeing his sister and father amused, Xiao Qiu also laughed, and there was a lot of laughter in the room.

As soon as Wang Jianguo walked into the yard of his second son's house, he heard a burst of laughter in the room. His footsteps could not help but he paused, he sighed, and finally he bit his scalp and coughed, yelling: "Second!"

Wang Limin washed. He took his hand, and just picked up the towel to wipe, suddenly heard the voice of the old man at the door, wiped it casually, and walked up to greet him.

"

Father, why are you here?... But what's the matter?" I ca n't blame Wang Limin for being surprised. Although my dad is just a farmer and has never studied Chinese, he is old-fashioned in front of the children. Always serious and unsmiling. After the separation of the two sons, he did not visit the house a few times. He came here suddenly. It was the New Year's Eve, and Wang Limin subconsciously began to think about that bad thing-last night. , He talked a little harder, but the old lady was angry and sick?

When Grandpa walked in, Xiao Qiu and Xiao Xia naturally couldn't sit and eat anymore, and got up to greet them. But Wang Jianguo was pretending to have something in his heart and didn't pay attention to his two granddaughters at all.

He didn't pay attention, but Xiao Qiu noticed his father's expression. From the initial surprise, he gradually revealed a touch of panic, and then his face turned pale. After seeing Grandpa sitting down on the chair, he hung his head and didn't speak, his face was embarrassed, but there was absolutely nothing else.