Chapter 44

With thoughts turning, Wang Lishe regained some courage again, stood up straight again, patted the corner of his clothes to cover up his timid embarrassment, and pointed at Song Xiucheng pretentiously, "You still dare to threaten government workers, you are not afraid to pull you Do you want to criticize?"

    Looking at Wang Lishe, who was stubborn, Xiao Qiu suddenly thought of a possibility-she was young in the previous life, and she didn't understand these twists and turns. Later, her mother and younger brother were killed, and my uncle was also worried. When something went wrong, she didn’t find out who reported the grandfather, which caused her to criticize her and broke her leg. Therefore, Song Xiulian rushed home to visit. She was born prematurely by an earthquake, and her mother and son died. With Wang Lishe's actions and talks, the whistleblower is probably him!

    She pressed the corners of her mouth vigorously, suppressed the raging anger in her heart, and said coldly: "Uncle San, listening to your statement, whoever wants to criticize can criticize whoever wants to fight?"

    Wang Lishe was afraid of Song Xiucheng, who looked like a wolf, but did not I was afraid of a little girl, turned his eyes, and met his elder niece, and naturally raised his chin again: "Little girl, don't talk nonsense. You can get rid of the fight? That is the evidence of his Song Shengshu..."

    Xiao Qiu Not letting him finish, he asked: "What crime? Human evidence or physical evidence?"

    "That...what the big guys know, what kind of witness should be used..." Wang Lishe was a bit poor, but still tough . Damn, why can't he deal with his niece who was just nine years old?

    Xiao Qiu still wanted to ask a few more questions, but Song Xiucheng stopped her aloud: "Okay, Xiao Xia just can't support her illness, don't waste time with this kind of person! Let's go!" With

    that, Song Xiucheng moved his feet to the ground. The bicycle continued to set off, but Wang Lishe yelled angrily from behind: "You...all reactionaries are paper tigers!"

    Song Xiucheng stopped stopping, but looked back at Wang Lishe, and said indifferently: "No investigation, no speech. Right! Please show evidence before speaking!"

    Xiao Qiu looked back at Wang Lishe who was speechless, and secretly settled his attention. This time he went to town and took the opportunity to inquire about who was the person who reported his grandfather in the previous life. It was because of this person's report. A series of tragedies. Calling him the culprit and the culprit of murder is not wrong at all!

    Song Xiucheng rode his bicycle in a muffled voice, and Xiao Qiu silently thought about his mind behind him, and unknowingly walked a short distance away. Xiao Xia sitting in front saw enough of the bleak winter scenery and turned to look at his uncle and said: "Little Uncle, why don't we go to grandma's house more?"

    A naive question broke the silence along the way.

    Song Xiucheng realized that he had ignored the two little nieces. When he was about to speak, he heard Xiaoqiu say, "Xia Xia misses grandpa and grandma, right?"

    Xiao Xia finally waited until someone talked to herself, but she was a little shy. ,

    Chuckled and said: "Grandma loves Xiaoxia..." Xiao Qiugu laughed to himself, "Of course, grandma loves us the most!"

    Song Xiucheng, who was originally full of hatred and anger, was dispelled by the childish language of two nieces. I couldn’t help but laughed: "You two, don’t worry, your grandma has already made delicious food at home and is waiting for you." The

    Song family lives in an adobe house in the town. There are three houses with wing rooms. On the new street in the south of the village. The Song family’s Sanjin yard on the old street, next to the village elementary school, had long been expropriated. After the street-facing shop was renovated, it became the sales office of the town supply and marketing cooperative. In the office, the wing was used as the warehouse of the purchase station, because often some shabby things were collected, and a shed was built with some old furniture and broken copper and iron.

    When the two sisters Xiaoqiu and Xiaoxia arrived, it was only ten o'clock in the morning, but grandma had already taken out the fried meat, chicken nuggets, and meatballs prepared for the New Year, and was ready to make lunch.

    Song Xiucheng's car stopped outside the gate, Xiao Qiu jumped off by himself first, and then took Xiao Xia off the beam of the bicycle, patted her numb legs and feet, and then led her into it.

    As soon as she entered the gate, Xiao Xia broke free of her sister's hand, rushed in, and shouted like a train whistle: "Grandma, grandpa, I'm coming..."

    Song Shengshu's leg was hurt, so naturally he couldn't move, but grandma Zhong Yuqin used it. He wiped his hands and walked out quickly, caught the little granddaughter who rushed in, stretched out his hands in his arms, kissed them, and cried affectionately: "Xia Xia, grandma's beloved baby..." I

    went to see and sit a year ago. The eldest daughter of the confinement, did not see Xiao Xia, Zhong Yuqin kept thinking about it, this time seeing Xiao Xia, seeing her smiling cheerfully, although her face was still thin, but neat and tidy, she was finally relieved.

    Zhong Yuqin hugged Xiao Xia warmly, and Song Xiuju had already greeted her and walked over with Xiao Qiu's hand.

    "Grandma!" Xiao Qiu called obediently.

    Zhong Yuqin smiled and got up, walked into the house one by one, and said: "Old man, see who is coming!" As

    soon as the voice fell, Xiao Xia yelled sweetly, "Grandpa, I'll give it to you." Happy New Year!"

    Xiaoqiu's grandfather Song Shengshu is a handsome and kind-looking old man. He loves his two granddaughters the most. He heard Xiao Xia yelling, and deliberately joked: "Who is it?"

    "Grandpa, I am Xiao Xia, you are the most Hurt Xiaoxia!" Xiaoxia was a straightforward climber. When she said something, she let go of her grandmother's hands, and climbed up the kang with her hands and feet.

    Seeing that grandpa's legs were still hanging, Xiaoqiu was afraid that Xiao Xia Mao would touch her hands and feet, and hurriedly stepped forward and hugged Xiao Xia: "Xia, don't move, be careful to touch grandpa's legs!"

    "Hey, hey, I know !" Xiao Xia waved her hand disapprovingly, stood up, walked over and sat down next to Song Shengshu, and then reached out and took something out of her pocket.

    Don't mention Zhong Yuqin and Song Xiuju's face of surprise in the action of the little girl, even Xiao Qiu and Song Xiucheng who took Xiao Xia all the way are not clear.

    In a blink of an eye, Xiao Xia took something out of her pocket and held it far before Song Sheng wrote. She opened her small hand and said with a smile: "Grandpa, the candy I left for you was brought back by the second brother of Uncle Tang. Sugar, it's delicious!"

    Xiaozui'er was talking, and she carefully peeled the candy wrapper with her eyes down, then pinched the milky white toffee with her small hands and delivered it to Song Shengshu's mouth: "Grandpa, you eat fast, you're full, you won't get sick!"

    Song Shengshu raised his hand and touched Xiaoxia's shaggy hair, smiled and nodded, opened his mouth, put a bit on the toffee, then pushed Xiaoxia's hand back and fed the toffee into her granddaughter’s mouth "Grandpa tasted it, and the rest of Xiao Xia will eat, Xiao Xia and grandpa will eat together!"

    Although Song Shengshu's voice and expression were the same, Xiao Qiu caught a glimpse of grandpa's eye circles a little red.

    Xiao Xia was so funny and cute that everyone in the room laughed, and the laughter stopped, Xiao Qiu came forward to greet grandpa, and give grandpa Song Shengshu a New Year greeting.

    Song Shengshu looked at Xiao Qiu and nodded with relief: "Looking at Xiao Qiu is grown up and more sensible!"

    He took out two red paper bags from his pocket and handed them to Xiao Qiu and Xiao Xia: "Take it, grandma gave it to you. Buy candy and eat!"