Chapter 8

After all this noise, people in the neighbourhood heard the noise, and many people were surrounded in a short while.

"You're a dead girl, why did you follow your unscrupulous mother? If you have any good things, you don't know how to honor your grandparents, and you know to eat them by yourself..." Wang Aiqiao knows to seize the moral system. High point, I wanted to accuse Xiao Qiu and Song Xiulian of unfilial piety.

Xiao Qiu refused to recognize it. He poked his head out from behind the aunt, crying and retorted, "Everyone knows what my life is like. There is no delicious food that can be eaten secretly. Did the brother buy half a bag of milk powder? My little brother was born prematurely, and my mother has no milk. If the milk powder is not given to the little brother, is it going to starve my brother to death?" When

this was said, the neighbors were all talking about it. I just heard Wang Aiqiao's words, combined with the small car in front of him to send Xiaoqiu Niangsan back, I really thought Xiaoqiu's family had something good, but I didn't expect it to be milk powder for the child, or half a bag... The little girls in the two families are both 19 years old, but they are so used to not doing work, they are lazy and greedy...nothing else, they want to snatch the milk powder from the newborn nephew, so ignorant and cruel Up!

Wei Hongmei didn't say anything, and only stretched out her hand to block Xiao Qiu in front of him, blocking Wang Aiqiao, who was reluctantly trying to come up and tear Xiao Qiu, you come and go, just like an eagle catching a chicken..., in

a blink of an eye, Wei Plum separated from the crowd came to see the father, this loudly: "Dad, you see ......"

Xiaoqiu also saw Qi Xiuxiu came grandfather, quickly cried out loudly: "! Grandpa"

"this is What's the matter?" Wang Jianguo walked into the crowd with a dark face, screamed, and drank the little girl who was dancing with teeth and claws.

Wang Aiqiao was spoiled by her father and mother, and when she saw her father come over, she was aggrieved: "Father, this little Nizi didn't learn well from her mother. I don't know how to honor you and my mother if I have good things..."

Xiao Qiu cried Without wiping tears on her face, she walked tremblingly from behind the aunt Wei Hongmei, holding up half a bag of powdered milk to Wang Jianguo a little hesitantly: "Grandpa, do you want to drink this powdered milk? If you have a way to feed my little brother , This milk powder is not incapable of honoring you and grandma!"

"Hey, I won't drink this, you keep it to your brother!" Wang Jianguo's old face was fierce, and he reached out and grabbed the little girl's queen Ai Qiao's arm, and then scolded the old woman in the crowd, "Not home yet. It's not shameful enough!"

Seeing grandma and sister-in-law were detained by grandfather, Xiao Qiu was relieved, raised her hand and purred tears on her face, and thanked her aunt: "Mother, thanks to you just protecting me. "

Wei Hongmei turned her head and waved to the onlookers: "Everyone should do what you should do, there's nothing pretty...Go, go back with the aunt and wash your face, or go back with tears, your mother should be uncomfortable seeing it a. "

Xiaoqiu Wei Hongmei followed her parents into a big, Wei Hongmei her against Banpen wash with warm water," autumn wow, do not wash my face uncomfortable, your grandmother and your sister that temper is not one or two days , You just keep your eyes on your own, stay away, it's not worth it to be angry with them!"

"Hey, I listen to the auntie." Xiao Qiuben didn't take today's matter to heart, as soon as Wei Hongmei said that , Naturally and readily agreed.

Wei Hongmei took a comb and combed her hair, and said: "I'm rare for a little girl, but unfortunately I only got three skin monkeys!"

Xiao Qiu smiled and said, "My three brothers are all good, and they will definitely obey you when they grow up.

Yeah !" It's good to praise children, no parents don't like to listen. Although Wei Hongmei kept saying that her three boys are not good, she laughed from ear to ear after hearing this.

To clean up for Xiao Qiu, Wei Hongmei lifted the curtain and went into the back room, and took a dozen eggs out with a gourd scoop for a moment: "Go, I will follow you to see your mother!"

Here, Wei Hongmei followed Xiao Qiu Back home, Song Xiulian vaguely heard the movement outside, and was anxious. When Xiao Qiu came in with a smile on her face and her hair neatly combed, she was relieved. Seeing the sister-in-law who came in immediately

, she hurriedly greeted: " Sister-in- law, come here, sit down!" Wei Hongmei handed the egg to Xiao Qiu and asked her to enter the house, which also meant to dispel the chill. Only then did he come to the edge of the kang, and he stretched his head to look at the kid in the swaddle.

Xiao Qiu just put the eggs in the back room and was lighting up a fire in front of the stove. Little brother Wang Chenghe came in from outside with a half-old tappet in his hand. There were some eggs in the basket. Wang Chenghe saw Xiao Qiu. She smiled and said: "Grandpa asked me to bring it."

Since Song Xiulian married into the Wang family, she has never even had a good face, let alone an egg, and she became a little nervous when she saw it: "This..."

Xiaoqiu but added with a smile took from the San Pa baskets, while for Song Xiulian said: "Mother ah, you do not feeling too well, ah, you gave me this time his younger brother Tim, naturally eat the eggs."

said With the words, holding the egg, Wang Chenghe went to the West House.

Wei Hongmei looked at the two children and said with a smile: "Xiulian is right, Xiulian, you gave birth to a kid, so you should stand up, but you don't have to bend every day..."

Seeing that Song Xiulian was still a little unsure. Wei Hongmei couldn't help but become anxious for her: "I know that you have a good temper, and you don't like me. But I don't like to say that you are good at being deceived by others. I want to respect the elders and look down on the small ones, but some people can get into their feet. If you eat what is in the bowl, you are aggrieved a little, but the children are all aggrieved... You didn't see it, just now Xiaoqiu was crying, I feel my heart hurts!"

Song Xiulian finally raised her eyes, did not speak, tears rolled down first: "Sister-in-law, I know I let the children be wronged like this, I can't help the children... ..." When

Wei Hongmei saw this, she didn't dare to say any more, and quickly took a towel and handed it to Song Xiulian: "Okay, you know that the children are wronged, so please take care of them. Don't cry. Tears can hurt your eyes!"

Xiao Qiu took a brown sugar lump to his third brother Wang Chenghe. Wang Chenghe pinched two fingers, licked and ate with his tongue, and said: "This sugar is so sweet...I The mother also has half a can of brown sugar, but it is locked in the box, so I won't let me see it at all..."

This stinky boy, he sold a piece of sugar!

Xiao Qiu smiled and shook his head, scooped a scoop of cold water to brush the pot, added half a pot of water again, and sat in front of the stove to start a fire.

There have been no fireworks in the room for several days. The ground is cold, and the Kang is also cold. She has to burn it quickly. Both mother and younger brother can't help the cold!

Soon, the water in the pot boiled, Xiao Qiu first filled the iron-skin kettle to fill it up, and then pretended to go to the Westinghouse to dig rice, then opened his hands and said silently: rice bowl!

Thoughts flashed, Xiao Qiu only felt that her palm sank, and there was already an extra bowl of rice in her hand... a bowl of rice? Xiao Qiu's eyes widened slightly. She had obviously dug out half a bowl of rice before, and put away half a bowl of rice. Why did she take it out and it became a full bowl of rice almost overflowing?