Chapter 21

"... Tell me, for such a thing, we made a noise in the commune. Our brothers covered their faces at home. The shame is limited. But the third son works in the commune. How many people know him here? Are you not afraid of causing any bad influence on Lishe? What do you ask the leaders to think of him?"

Wang Lijun's words were not loud, but they were not too small. Not only could Li Xiuying hear them, but the Wang Aihua and Wang Ai next to him Coincidentally, Wang Lishe can naturally hear it too!

Although Wang Lishe was only working as a temporary worker in the commune, he valued this'job' the most. He has always been active and demanding to be motivated. Before, he just wanted to follow the excitement, and Zhong Yuqin stopped him before he spoke. At first, I didn't care about the eldest sister's adoption of my niece. Hearing what my elder brother said, I was even more shocked. He hurriedly squeezed to Li Xiuying and pulled Li Xiuying and said: "You go back, stop making trouble, don't I am tired of trouble!"

Li Xiuying is also a large group of children and grandchildren, and the most partial person in her heart is actually her younger son and daughter. She really wants to raise a child for the elder daughter, but if it affects the younger son's work, she will not do it.

Blinking dim eyes and looking at the younger son, he made sure that the younger son was serious, not a joke, and quickly nodded and agreed, turning around to greet the eldest daughter and the little daughter: "Go, let's go, let's go home. What's the matter, let's talk about it!" 

As we were about to leave, there was a commotion in the crowd in front, and two men in white police uniforms separated from the crowd and walked in.

The forty-year-old middle-aged police officer in front of him looked serious: "Who is gathering here to make trouble? Isn't it a good situation to destroy life? Hey, Director Chen, Wang Gongan, what are you doing here?" 

As Wang Lijun greeted, he greeted him with a smile on his face, "Haha...the family is in conflict, there is nothing serious, it has been reconciled..."

He is also working as a custodian in the village. You can also come to the commune twice a year, and the main staff in the commune can almost be named.

When Wang Limin turned his head, he saw that his younger brother Wang Lishe, who had just made a generous statement, had quietly retreated into the crowd. A touch of disgust flashed in his eyes, and he whispered to Song Xiucheng to take the child's grandmother into the house to avoid him, then passed his old mother, walked to his eldest brother, and took out the'Fengshou brand' cigarettes he brought specially Er, handed it up, and said with a smile: "The two of you are tired of the Chinese New Year!"

The director Chen took the cigarette pack and glanced at it, and saw that it was a pack full of cigarettes...Although it was only a shaved cigarette, Just smoke if you can. Besides, the main reason is that the attitudes of the two brothers are not bad, and it is the Chinese New Year. The most powerful old woman who is crying and tossing there is silent, and they will not follow the truth. So righteously instructed and warned the two brothers, turned and left.

The brothers Wang Lijun and Wang Limin sent away the people from the police station, looked at each other, and turned back. Wang Lijun sent Pei Jianshe and Wang Aihua away with a cold face, and took Liu Xiuying away in a half-shocked manner. Wang Aiqiao followed his old mother to join in the fun. Once the old mother left, she did not dare to stay... The look in her eyes seemed to eat people, which was scary, so she should leave now!

As soon as they left, the excitement was gone, and Zheng Qiushi walked from behind.

Wang Limin was a little embarrassed when he saw it, rubbing his hands to make up for it: "I'm causing you trouble today, sorry..."

Zheng Qiushi just waved his hand, and said with a face: "My identity... I'm tired of you..."

Xiao Qiu couldn't help sighing as he listened to the adults. She always heard old people say how important the composition and status were before, but she always didn't care much. However, after today's turmoil, she finally had some personal feelings... It's true that those with bad status and composition are obviously inferior!

After Xiao Xia received two consecutive injections of penicillin, she no longer had a fever. After observing for an hour, she did not experience any allergic reactions, and she was ready to go home. Zheng Qiushi checked again and prescribed some oxytetracycline and cough tablets. He confessed that if Xiaoxia had a cough when she went back, she should take it in divided doses. If you don't cough, you don't need to take it again.

In the morning, Xiao Qiu smelled a plaster in Song Qiushi's room. At this moment, her sister's condition was stable. She remembered her grandfather's leg injury, so she asked Zheng Qiushi.

Zheng Qiushi was surprised that Xiao Qiu suddenly asked about the bone injury. After asking, she realized that she smelled the plaster in her room... Xiao Qiu, an eight-year-old child, could not panic and saved his mother and brother. As well as the blood transfusion, they all acted calmly, calmly, smartly and decisively. This time about the plaster, they showed the advantages of keenness and carefulness... Zheng Qiushi rejoiced, and the decline and sadness that had been born before had disappeared.

When asked about the situation, Zheng Qiushi said that he wanted to see someone who was sick to take medicine. Xiao Qiu happily made an appointment with Zheng Qiushi, and then left.

Although Zhong Yuqin became angry with him, he looked at her son-in-law sincerely protecting her daughter and granddaughter. Instead, she was relieved. The eldest daughter was confined at home. She stopped leaving her son-in-law and granddaughter, and sent her son to ride a bicycle to send her off.

So, Xiao Qiu sat on the bicycle beam, and Wang Limin held Xiao Xia in the back seat...a bicycle carried four people!

Out of the hospital, Xiao Qiu suddenly remembered what Zheng Qiushi wanted her to give a reason, and couldn't help secretly rejoicing: being led by Li Xiuying for such a disturbance, she played a cover for her, otherwise she would have to make up the reason... What I said is a fact that has been verified by practice in later generations, but it is not easy to convince a professional.

Xiaoxia was young, sick and spiritless again, nestled in Wang Limin's arms, and fell asleep shortly after getting in the car. Wang Limin held the child with one hand and the car with the other. He had to take care of the cotton coat on the child... for a long time he didn't dare to move and the road was bumpy. When he reached the entrance of the village, his legs were numb and unconscious. Jumped down and walked home with her little daughter.

He stopped riding, and Song Xiucheng got out of the car. Originally he was pushing Xiao Qiu, but Xiao Qiu refused and insisted on walking by himself-sitting on a bare iron pipe. Although he was not afraid, he bumped all the way. , Her ass is also not good.

Xiaoxia slept very heavily and did not wake up even after getting out of the car.

Wang Limin had been holding the little girl, and from time to time he pulled the cotton-padded jacket wrapped around Xiao Xia to shield the child from the cold wind... His careful movement showed a strong fatherly affection. Xiao Qiu followed in his father's footsteps, watching his father's red eyes, and he was obviously tired and haggard, feeling inexplicable in his heart.

In the last life, after the deaths of his mother and younger brother, his father was indulged in the pain of losing his wife and child. He almost ignored his daughter's being sent away... Don't say that Xiao Xia had a grudge in her life and couldn't forgive it, even Xiao Qiu, in her last life. Very opinionated about what the father did.