Chapter 107

Wang Liqun and Wang Limin obviously had anticipated this a long time ago, and they came up with a set of chicken-raising accounts. The accounts recorded how many chickens were adopted, how many were raised, and how many were kept... Wang Liqun also introduced some experience to the inspection team. It’s said that it’s distributed to households, and there is no need to leave a breeding place in a brigade, nor to arrange a special breeder. The elderly and children of each household raise the chickens, make full use of the labor force, and also support the big workers in the city , The stunned people in the inspection team were stunned. 

    When he arrived at Wang Liqun’s house, Wang Limin brought four roosters and killed them all at once. He also killed seven or eight fish. He set up a pot of braised boy chicken and a large pot of stewed fish with pancakes. He hadn’t waited for the dishes to be on the table. Well, the scent floated out, causing the group of people to look straight at the stove, and could not help but secretly swallowed their saliva! 

    Wait until the chicken is eaten, the fish soup is drunk, and the little wine is walking... Soon, there is no leader and no crowd on the table, and they all become brothers. Hello, my good brothers are fine. 

    The wind and lingering clouds disappeared until the middle of the afternoon. The few people blew their heads and swelled their faces, rode their bikes, and walked diagonally all the way. 

    Watching the inspection team go far away, the smile on Wang Liqun's face suddenly disappeared. He turned his head and said to Wang Limin: "Bah, I didn't expect it to be the stinky boy from Lishe, he climbed up so hard, he didn't hesitate to step on it. The elders and fellows in my own village are really bad-hearted... No, you can’t talk about it. I’ll talk to my second uncle. I have to take care of the Lishe boy, and let him toss it down, someday. He can sell his parents, wife, and children!" After the 

    inspection team was fooled away, there were still people in the village who were still worried. Several companies secretly sent half-sized hens and roosters to the purchase station for sale. 

    Wu Ge angrily said: "These people are scared themselves, and others say everything is for nothing. Only when people sell chickens and eggs, they will have nowhere to buy regret medicine." 

    Such words are also Wu Gekou. Unobstructed, Xiao Qiu and Qin Rong didn't bother to pay attention to them. The road is chosen by yourself. Some people are leading and holding on. Those people are still timid and fearful. There is no way. No one is obliged to force you to become rich and be well-off!

    Two or three days after the inspection team entered the village, the work in the field was almost finished. The harvest was timed, and the winter wheat was also planted. The rest of the work was not so rushed. The members who had worked hard for more than half a year finally Can take a breath and take a break. 

    At this time, the members who had gained a reward after a year of hard work began to figure out how to give their own parents’ adult sons and daughters to each other, find their in-law’s house, and find their daughter-in-law. Therefore, those who walked with relatives in the village, returned to their parents’ house, and stopped by. More. 

    The Lao Wang’s family has had a very uneasy life this year, especially the little girls of the Lao Wang’s family have been demonized repeatedly, causing people to poke their spine. Not to mention that Li Xiuying and Wang Aiqiao’s mother and daughter will not go out, but Wang Jianguo who likes to play four tops and five tops is the most. , I didn't dare to get in front of a few old guys... In fact, the eyes and pointers of the people in the village can't bear it! 

    Early that morning, the team gathered for work as usual. A few old guys walked around and discovered that both the boss and the second house of the old Wang family had come to work, but the old Wang and his couple had not seen any signs. 

    Sun Youfu poked Wang Limin with his elbow, and whispered, "What's the matter with your old 

    man ? Why didn't you come to work!" His father is a diligent person. Wang Limin also noticed that he didn't come to work. Since that day, he has never spoken to his father again, and he has deliberately avoided going to work a few days ago. I really don't know why his father hasn't come. 

    He shook his head and looked back at the elder Wang Lijun. He was dumbfounded to see the eldest brother, knowing that he didn't even know. 

    The work in the field was not busy, so I went home for dinner in the middle of the day, and the women of each family were also allowed to go home a little earlier to burn the fire. Wei Hongmei went home one step ahead of time. When he walked to the door of the house, he caught a glimpse of the old man’s yard opening. Then, a young man in a blue-gray tunic shook at the door. 

    The young man was about twenty-four or five years old. His skin was dark, his eyebrows were correct, and he was not short. He could see that he had just pushed his head, and he was neat and tidy... He was dressed in such a formal fashion at this age. It can be seen that this is a blind date. Reminiscent of the fact that the old couple of the Wang family did not go to work, Wei Hongmei suddenly understood that this was for Wang Ai to see people together! 

    However, Wei Hongmei noticed sharply that when the man turned around, his left leg was a little lame.

    At night, as soon as Wang Limin put down his chopsticks, he was called to the old courtyard by Wang Jianguo. It didn’t take long for Wang Limin to bring back a piece of news: The second old man made a decision for Wang Aiqiao. It was Zhang Qiusheng, the youngest son of Zhang Tuhu’s family in Nanlou Village, a dozen miles away. That butcher killed pigs in his ancestors, and his family was well-established. , The youngest son of the Zhang family only suffered from a lame problem when he fell his leg when he was a child, and he was only dragged to the age of twenty-six. 

    Zhang Qiusheng met Wang Aiqiao today and left two clothes and fifty yuan. The Zhang family also said that the bride price had been prepared long ago, and it cost two hundred yuan for three turns and one ring. Only one. Because Zhang Qiusheng is old, he hopes to get married before the end of the year. 

    Song Xiulian listened to Wang Limin's speech silently, without making any comments. After Xiao Qiu learned about it, he also said nothing. 

    Wang Jianguo hurriedly found a family for Wang Aiqiao to marry, but also to silence his son and daughter-in-law. Wang Aiqiao married a lame man, which was pitiful enough, so his brother and sister-in-law raised their hands and walked around her. 

    Song Xiulian didn't know how she didn't know it, but Xiao Qiu also understood that Wang Limin couldn't tell his sister according to her father's temperament, and she couldn't bear the sadness of her father and mother...I'm afraid this is the end of the matter. 

    As long as Wang Aiqiao married far away and stopped playing tricks, Wang Xiaoqiu didn't want to bother too much. 

    Soon, Wu Ge and Qin Rong's "supporting agriculture activities" will come to an end. No matter how reluctant the two boys are to leave, they still dare not really delay school. Wang Limin deliberately advanced the egg delivery days a few days, and drove the mule cart to send the two boys back to the county. 

    The autumn harvest is followed by winter sowing. When the wheat sprouts are in full bloom and the fields are green, the weather is getting colder day by day. The old people in the village who picked up dung early have turned out their long-standing cotton jackets and put them on. 

    Xiaoqiu found out the sweater Liu Fangfang bought for her in Spring, and put it on Xiaoxia after drying. It was slightly larger. Xiaoqiu rolled up her sleeves. A red sweater with a beautiful veil and a quilt. Qiu raised a lot of chubby little face, especially cute. 

    Xiaoqiu's grandmother Li, who is also Wang Liqun's mother, is two years older than the grandfather. This year she is sixty years old. After the winter sowing is over, September 19 is Li's sixtieth birthday.