Chapter 25

After the family had breakfast, Wang Limin went to the yard to clean up the rabbits. Xiaoxia was playing with stones on the bed.

    Xiao Qiu brought the hot medicine to Song Xiulian, waited on her to drink the medicine, turned it out, and talked to Song Xiuju who was washing the pot by the stove: "Auntie, I asked Dean Song of the hospital yesterday..."

    Both When people were talking, they heard a jingle. Song Xiuju smiled and said, "Your uncle is here!"

    Xiao Qiu was stunned, but what came out of her mind was that her uncle was falsely imprisoned in the previous life. Catch up with the tragic fate of being sentenced to shooting. She bit her lip, forced herself to abandon those associations, avoided Song Xiuju's gaze, and greeted her with a quick walk.

    The young man in the yard was wearing a white-washed blue labor cloth cotton coat. He was tall and thin but sunny. Hearing the sound, he looked up and opened a bright smile to Xiao Qiu.

    This smile was so bright and warm that Xiao Qiu couldn't help but relax—she came back, she saved her mother and younger brother, and found her younger sister... The uncle’s bad luck will surely be able to rewrite!

    She smiled so that her nose wrinkled slightly, and briskly called: "Little uncle!"

    "Just me, just call it uncle, what kind of uncle!" Song Xiucheng took a basket from the frame and took it easily. A piece of candy was handed to Xiao Qiu, while bending her fingers to scrape her nose, and then greeted Wang Limin, who was wiping his hands to meet him, "Brother-in-law, when did you put on the set? With so many rabbits!"

    Wang Limin smiled. He walked over and said, "I went there yesterday morning...there was no time before, you come here after the new year, let's go together. This year I worked at Donghe Workers, no one has time to do this, the reed pond is almost a rabbit nest! "

    Hey, that's great!" Song Xiucheng was talking to Wang Limin, holding the basket in one hand and Xiao Qiu in the other, and exclaimed, "I didn't look closely yesterday, but I found out that Xiao Qiu has lost a lot of weight today." !"

    Wang Limin glanced at the eldest daughter, with relief and shame in his eyes: "I was at Hegong in the winter, and only your sister took the two girls. Xiaoqiu is the boss, and she is early, so she doesn't help your sister with work on weekdays. This time, thanks to her, you saved your sister and nephew..."

    Wang Limin stopped here, and Song Xiucheng smiled and touched the top of Xiaoqiu's head, and said with a smile: "So this girl I

    'm thin because I'm taking care of my mother and my little brother. I 'm tired and thin! A good boy is worthy of praise!" If Xiao Qiu is really eight years old, he will probably be happy because of this! It's a pity that she is not...

    But she still feels better, smiling and tilting her head to look at her uncle, and said, "Is there any reward for uncle?"

    Song Xiucheng laughed and shaved Xiao Qiu's nose, jokingly: "Also When Xiao Qiu changed her temper, she turned out to be the little money fan!"

    Xiao Xia got up on the bed and said, "Uncle!"

    Song Xiucheng exaggeratedly sighed and handed the basket. Give it to Song Xiuju, then strode over, and hugged Xiao Xia: "Is Xiao Xia still uncomfortable today? Would you like to take another injection with your uncle?"

    Xiao Xia immediately wrinkled, and broke free from Song Xiucheng's arms with hands and feet, and turned around. With his face buried in the bed, he said he was very angry and ignored his uncle.

    Song Xiulian was also in the back room, and asked aloud: "Xiucheng is here? Is this a holiday? When will you go to work after the Chinese New Year?" The previous visit was a mess, and the family didn't even bother to say anything. . After seeing you this time, I was in the mood to inquire about my concerns.

    "Hey, sister, how do you feel? I didn't go to work until the ninth year of the year." Song Xiucheng took off her cotton-padded coat and put it on a chair. While rubbing her hands, she felt her fingers warm, and then she leaned closer to take a look. The kid, "Hey, this kid is so ugly, not half as good-looking as Xiao Qiu! Isn't it, Xiao Qiu?"

    "No, my brother looks the best!" Xiao Qiu was a little helpless. Uncle is not so funny, so naive!

    After being teased by his little niece, Song Xiucheng was not angry but rather happy, haha ​​smiled and touched Xiao Qiu's head, with a spoiled face.

    Both Wang Limin and Song Xiulian and Song Xiuju laughed helplessly. Xiaoqiu is the eldest, and there have been no children in the family for many years. After Xiaoqiu, he is naturally pampered by grandma, and grandpa hurts. Song Xiucheng is also the rarest uncle. Qiu, it's just that his rare way is a little childish, always teasing Xiao Qiu with those words, and every time Xiao Qiu makes a jump.

    Xiao Qiu claims to be an adult, and doesn’t care about her uncle, a middle-two teenager. She brought a hot towel to her uncle and wiped her face and hands, and brought the steamed jujube cake the day before. Steamed with my aunt, it is fragrant and sweet!"

    "Your grandma also asked me to bring you the rice cakes and steamed buns, and the soy rot made last night." Song Xiucheng glanced at Xiao Qiu, said with a smile, and broke. A piece of jujube cake was put into his mouth, and he chewed vaguely, "Well, the craftsmanship is really good. If you practice for another ten or eight years, you will be able to match your grandma."

    Xiao Qiu stuck out his tongue and made a grimace at him. Turned around and poured another cup of hot water to serve.

    After a joke, Wang Limin got up and said, "I'm going to chop a rabbit. Let's try it at noon!"

    Song Xiucheng waved his hand quickly: "Brother-in-law, if you don't need you to keep me, I won't leave, but I can't do it today. wife also talking about let me go back early, saying that there are several old doors from previous years to go ...... Father walking, this year, all until the moment, and do not move around, tomorrow may the New year's Eve. "

    that being the case, Wang Limin didn't force him to stay.

    It’s not too early to see Chenguang. Uncle and Auntie should also leave. Xiaoqiu picked up a few jujube cakes and a few muffins, and put them into the basket with two catties of sesame seeds, and then confessed to Song Xiucheng: "My mother is hospitalized. At that time I met a dean of the health center Zheng. I heard that he was an old professor from the Provincial University of Traditional Chinese Medicine. He was sent to our side. What he is best at is traumatic bone grafting. I saw him ask about it the day before yesterday. He said he wanted It's only when I see my grandfather's injury... Uncle will visit him and ask his house to show him."

    Listening to her talking about this one at a time, Song Xiucheng was both relieved and a little sad. Her sister's personality was too soft, which forced Xiao Qiu to be as worried as an old lady at a young age!

    After coming out of the back room, Song Xiucheng and Song Xiuju went to say a few words to Xiaoxia, and then they got up to leave.

    Xiao Qiu comforted Xiao Xia and accompanied Wang Limin to send his uncle and aunt out of the gate. Song Xiucheng pushed his bicycle and stood still at the gate. He turned back and said to Wang Limin, "Brother-in-law, my sister is too soft to bear things.

    Please bear with me!" Xiao Qiu was talking to Song Xiuju, saying that she would go to see her grandma in the morning of the second day of the second day of the middle school. When she heard what her uncle said, she suddenly raised her head to look at Wang Limin.

    Seeing that Wang Limin first showed a touch of surprise, he smiled and shook his head and said: "Cheng Zi doesn't need to say this. Before I married your sister, I recognized her and knew her character. I recognized her... I admit that I am careless. I didn’t take care of your sister, but don’t worry, I won’t let their mothers be wronged in the future."

    Song Xiucheng smiled brightly, and touched Xiaoqiu’s braids: "Xiaoqiu, get up early in the second year of the year, and my uncle will come to pick you up You!"