Chapter 62

In his heart, he still thinks that going to the city to sell things depends on the face of the person, which makes people suffer from running errands, but he doesn't know that his habit of low posture left the first good impression on Hao Daming, who is about to meet. 

    When I met Hao Daming, the chief secretary of the shipyard, even Xiao Qiu had to sigh that the momentum of the shipyard at this moment is really full. Everyone talks about pork, lamb, chicken and eggs. How many people want it! 

    After reading the letter of introduction received by Wang Limin, Hao Daming grabbed the phone and called the Sanhe Village Brigade. After confirming that Wang Limin was indeed a person, and after the contact was true, Hao Daming immediately opened a note to Wang Limin. Purchase one hundred live chickens in the first batch, pay for the chickens! Moreover, the purchase price is five points higher than the purchase station in the county, and a dime higher than the town purchase station! 

    At that time, Hao Daming wanted eggs, but Wang Limin didn't dare to respond. It was the same reason: he didn't want to sell, but he didn't have the ability to be the master of hens! 

    With this note, it is equivalent to signing a purchase and sale contract at the moment, which is nailed down. 

    Coming out of the shipyard, Wang Limin took care of Xiaoqiu to sit still in the back seat. He pedaled his bicycle hard and said happily: "Go, take my daughter to dinner! After dinner, let's go see your uncle and go home! Your father I'm going to do a big business this time! Haha..." 

    Xiao Qiu was also full of joy looking at his father who was as excited as a child. However, she still had to pull the corner of her clothes to remind: "Father, let's stop talking, let's get bored!" 

    "Hey...Boggy hair, or my girl is smart! Hehe..." 

    Look at her father's face With a smirk, Xiao Qiu quickly turned off the topic to distract him: "Father, it's pretty early now. Let's go ahead with victory, and then go to the aquatic product factory and other factories to ask, if we can get in touch, too. You can also send it in one trip." It's 

    not that Xiao Qiu is too greedy, it's because the profit is too thin. For a hundred chickens, if you count it, your family can earn only twenty or thirty yuan at most, which is far from the one hundred and fifty yuan for buying a sewing machine. What's more, if my old lady wants to come to the county to learn sewing, she has to pay tuition, but she also has to pay for living expenses... and she wants money!

    Wang Limin, who had successfully received an order, doubled his confidence, and he readily agreed as soon as his daughter suggested. Take Xiaoqiu to the aquatic product factory. 

    However, this time Xiao Qiu did not follow in, but instead offered to ask her to look at the car at the gate. Wang Limin thought for a while, and felt that bringing a child to the door was not too serious, so he instructed Xiao Qiu in a hurry. went. 

    Xiaoqiu watched his father enter the gate of the aquatic product factory and couldn't see it, so he pushed up the car quickly, walked a few times, stepped on the pedal and got into the car with her right leg...cough cough, of course not, she is obviously developing right now Slow, thin and short, less than one meter three, and the stirrups can't be reached even in the car. Her legs stretched under the bicycle beam, reaching for the stirrups on the other side...This posture was ridiculous, but due to height limitations, Xiao Qiu could only do it cheekily, completely ignoring the heights on the road. Constant return rate! 

    Xiao Qiu wanted to look back at those people. It's rare and weird. In the 1980s, after bicycles are no longer a luxury item, there are some Amoy boys who just learned to ride like this. What's so beautiful! 

    She ran out in such a hurry for nothing else, but went straight to the nearest sales and marketing agency to buy four packs of cigarettes, two packs of Daqianmen brand cigarettes without a filter, the unit price is 35 cents, and two boxes of peony with a filter, the unit price is 50 cents. All tickets! 

    Xiao Qiu’s cigarette was not bought for his father. Wang Limin, like most farmers of this era, does not smoke cigarettes, but uses paper to roll his own dry cigarettes. The cigarettes he brought to someone’s house were all cigarettes with a rectangular shape inside. Small pieces of paper are used to roll cigarettes... Speaking of this piece of paper, there are all kinds of paper, paper, newspaper, book paper... At that time, no one knew that ink is harmful to humans! 

    This is still in the cotton spinning factory and the shipyard. Xiaoqiu only remembered this incident. At this time, the best medium for contacting the house is cigarettes. Once the cigarette is handed, the cigarette is smoked, and it will soon be called a brother... Wang Limin has no habit of smoking cigarettes, so he has ignored the most important social props of this era: cigarettes! 

    She hurriedly bought a cigarette and turned it back. It took only ten minutes before and after to rush back to the aquatic product factory. Before Wang Limin came out, Xiao Qiu stopped the car and panted against the door.

    Before she could breathe her breath, Wang Limin came out from inside with wind, and smiled when she saw Xiaoqiu from afar, "Is my girl freezing cold? Go, Dad will take you to a warm place... " 

    Looking at Wang Limin's smile, Xiao Qiu also grinned openly. Don't ask, there must be something to gain again! 

    When the two masters got on the bike, Wang Limin almost couldn’t wait to tell Xiao Qiu: “I didn’t expect this factory to be inconspicuous, and my appetite was not small. The first batch would be fifty. They also said that if the supply is sufficient, in the future, Every month we need fifty!" The 

    two of them continued their efforts and went to the brewery, winery and cannery. Although they were not as large as the shipyard, they had a certain number of orders. They turned around and the total amount of orders It turned out to be 380! 

    At this time, Xiao Qiu finally showed a relaxed smile on his face. This batch of chickens were sent over, and the money to buy a sewing machine for his mother was first available! Slowly weigh the others, right! 

    Seeing that it was noon that day, Wang Liminxing hurriedly suggested going to a restaurant to eat, but Xiao Qiu said, “It’s better to buy some food and eat 

    with my brother-in-law , and you can talk.” Wang Limin and brother-in-law have a good relationship. Hearing what the girl said was reasonable, he agreed without hesitation: "Sure, I will go to your brother's place for dinner!" 

    Song Xiucheng works at the grain office in Fuping Town where the county seat is located, not too far away from the shipyard. Looking at the houses of Fuping Village, I look at the red brick house yard in a large area of ​​khaki houses. It is very eye-catching. What is more eye-catching is the spires of the grain silos in the grain station, which are tall and towering in a bungalow. ! 

    Seeing these warehouses again, Xiao Qiu naturally did not have the shock he had when he first saw it in the previous life, but bitterness, nervousness, and even disgust in his heart. All kinds of tastes are mixed and unspeakable. In the previous life, the fifth warehouse at the end became the scene of the crime of his uncle. , The younger uncle was wrongly sentenced and executed, and he was only 27 years old! 

    "Girl, here it is!" Wang Limin got off his bicycle at the gate of the grain station.

    Xiao Qiu was yelled back to God by his father's cry, blinked, and pressed down the sadness and coldness in his heart, raised a smiling face in cooperation, and yelled sweetly to the gaze of the doorman's uncle, "Hello grandpa ! " " 

    Why, Why, you this girl mouth coincidence! "Lian Ping, in the face of deep laugh a bit, while promised, while Wang Limin back to praise." you clever girl polite but this mouth with her uncle friends , Xiao Song's child was calm and steadily, when he met someone without being rude...Come and smoke!"