Chapter 99

Xiao Xia likes sweets. Therefore, Xiao Qiu steams buns and makes fire rolling cakes. He always deliberately wraps sugar triangles and bake sugar cakes. Xiao Xia is also easy to pass. As long as there are sweets, things that are not happy can be forgotten and happy. Rise up. 

    This trick is unsatisfactory! Xiao Qiu smiled and took the fire and gave it to Wang Limin and the uncle and aunt. 

    Wei Aimei did not continue, but opened the rice basket she brought, and brought out a large pot of eggplant and a bottle of dipping sauce that she had fried with lard. There was still more than half of the basket in the basket, which was fourteen to five. A large two-faced steamed bun, and a large handful of green onions and radish leaves that were washed and peeled off, saying, "We have tasted your fire and we will not eat it again... Fuck, you guys have some dishes, just some green onions." 

    Wang Limin was not polite with his eldest brother and sister-in-law. He stretched out his hand and took a green onion, dipped it in some sauce, bit out a bite, and laughed while eating. "Sister-in-law, this meal is hard to prepare. This big basket of dry food looks very gratifying!" 

    Wang Lijun also took a two-faced noodle bun, broke it in half and put the sauce on it, and also pulled a scallion and ate it. He said, "Half-aged son eats poor old man, and the three brothers eat like piglets. They are eager to eat, don’t prepare too much! Your sister-in-law steaming dry food every day is a big project, you have to steam two pots. It’s not enough to eat without it!” 

    After finishing speaking, I didn’t forget to greet my mother and sister. Wang Aiqiao lowered his head and said nothing, while Li Xiuying grunted: “You also said that it’s not enough, I I'm not going to wipe you. I also brought food!" 

    Wang Lijun was stabbed, and turned her head back with sullen brows. Wei Aimei's face became cold and she muttered annoyed: "Just you are filial!" 

    Wang Limin looked at her elder brother. Angry at both ends, a little unbearable, and quickly passed the mung bean soup in his hand: "Brother, take a mouthful of the soup." Successfully relieved Wang Lijun's embarrassment. 

    As we spoke, a group of boys, big and small, dressed in pants and wet hair, came back happily. You don’t need to worry about them, one by one, just like the little tigers. They don’t care about who’s home. They take fire or dry food, eat vegetables and green onion dipping sauce, and gobble them up, and the wind is blowing. Xiao Qiu and Xiao Xia are watching. I have to laugh, these are really like what the uncle said, just like pigs!

    Xiaoxia had eaten half a fire before, and she was not very hungry now. She didn't eat a sugar fire, and the remaining half let her give the third brother Chenghe. Chenghe didn't dislike it, and took a bite with joy and clamored again and again, delicious, delicious, delicious. 

    Everyone has almost eaten, and the bean soup that Xiaoxia had drunk before is gone, and he leaned to Xiaoqiu’s ear and whispered, “Sister, I’ll get rid of it!” 

    Xiaoqiu began to take care of everyone. He just started to eat now, thinking To get up to accompany, Xiao Xia shook her head without using. 

    Xiao Qiu thought, the child’s toilet is on the ground, a few steps away, there is no danger, and only tells Xiao Xia: "The water in the ditch over there is deep, don’t go down the ditch, it’s just in the agaric bush next to the ditch. Solution." 

    " Ah , you know!" Xiao Xia obediently agreed, and went off. 

    Thinking of the fishing nets that his brothers were dropping in the ditch, Xiao Qiu yelled to Xiao Xia again: "Xia Xia, don’t go to the ditch. If you make a move, the fish should be scared off and won’t be able to get into the net. " 

    Xia Xia is a little cat, and she loves the fish soup stewed by her sister the most. She really wanted to go secretly to see if the fishing net in the ditch had any fish, but when she heard her warning, she was immediately scared. Nodded and agreed. ——She still resisted to watch, if she scared the fish away, there would be no fish soup to drink. 

    Xiao Qiu quickly finished a fire and drank a few mouthfuls of mung bean soup and was full. On the other side, the big guys were also full, and took a break under the shade of the trees. The men lit their cigarettes to relieve their fatigue. The women drank the water and chatted and laughed, or simply leaned on the tree trunk and squinted... Xiao Qiu packed the dishes into the basket, but Xiao Xia was not back. 

    Looking back, I saw a few steps away, grandpa Wang Jianguo and grandma Li Xiuying were still eating, but sister-in-law Wang Aiqiao was missing! Xiao Qiu suddenly remembered that when the wheat was harvesting, Wang Aiqiao flicked his throat to Xiaodong's black hands, stood up, and ran in the direction of Xiao Xia.

    When I reached the ground, a clump of amethyst locust clattered not far away, but Wang Aiqiao got out of it, glanced at Xiao Qiu quickly, and hurried to the crowd. Her subconscious evasive action is not right...Wang Aiqiao usually sees Xiaoqiu who always looks up at people with her chin up, and it looks like a guilty conscience today! 

    The surprise in Xiao Qiu's heart flashed by, but her footsteps did not stop. At this moment, she had already walked to the bottom of the acacia by the side of the ditch, and then she heard the sound of water rushing at the bottom of the ditch, as if there was still faint Two low whimpers...In 

    an instant, Xiao Qiu remembered Wang Aiqiao’s strangeness, and the direction she had ran over happened to be by the side of the ditch... Her heart instantly touched her throat and took her My throat was blocked, my breathing was not smooth, and I forgot to shout at all, only violently separated the dense amorpha locust and rushed to the side of the ditch. 

    As soon as he rushed through the amorpha forest, Xiao Qiu saw the figure thumping in the water at the bottom of the ditch. The red veil was dazzling and dazzling. It wasn't who Xiaoxia was! And just as Xiao Qiu saw it, Xiao Xia couldn't hold it back, and her little hand flopped twice before sinking into the water! 

    —— "Xiao Xia!" 

    The moment when Xiao Xia had no roof, Xiao Qiu shouted out in exclamation, with a sharp and piercing ending. She was really desperate, full of energy, full of blankness in her mind, she didn't think about anything, without hesitation, she rushed down the ditch and plunged directly into the water! 

    She should be fortunate that Sanhe Village is an ancient river course, mostly sandy soil, and there is no silt at the bottom of the river. She should be more fortunate that during this period of time, the autumn is high and fresh, and there is no rain, and the water in the ditch is not too deep. She should be more fortunate that she learned to swim in order to lose weight in the previous life. It is not good to be water, but at least not afraid of water... 

    In fact, she didn't think about anything at all, so she plunged into the water and found a sense of water after a little balance. Then she tried her best to swim towards Xiaoxia with her hands and feet, and then quickly explored. He grabbed her from behind Xiaoxia and swam backward...

    With a puff, the two sisters fell on the edge of the ditch together, soaring up the dust. The water on their bodies and the mud instantly became mud monkeys, but Xiao Qiu completely ignored whether it was dirty or not. She just turned to see In Xiaoxia’s situation, when she saw Xiaoxia holding her arm tightly with one hand and just holding her clothes with the other hand, Xiao Qiu suddenly breathed a sigh of relief--fortunately, she was in time and rescued Xiaoxia. !