Chapter 91

Xiao Qiu was careful and asked Wang Limin to tie a shed on the basket, and Song Xiulian to sew a small mosquito net with a mosquito net cloth and cover it over the basket to prevent mosquitoes in the ground from biting Xiaodong with delicate skin. She also filled the water bottle with water, and brought Xiaodong's milk bottle with milk powder. The weather is too hot and Song Xiulian can get angry at work. If she feeds her baby with her milk, the child gets angry easily. It is better to feed milk powder during the day. 

    As for Song Xiulian and their sisters, Xiao Qiu did not forget the sun protection measures. He bought several straw hats in advance and let Song Xiulian sew more than half a circle of curtains on the hats. After wearing them, they can not only cover the head, face, but also the neck. . She originally prepared it for her aunt Wei Aimei, but Wei Aimei was too frustrated, so Xiao Qiu had to give it up. 

    The appearance of Xiao Qiuniang's armed forces, the villagers found it strange at first sight, and it is inevitable to whisper, but Song Xiulian worked solidly. Although she could not cut the wheat, she did not lag behind. From time to time, I help the people next to me. Needless to say, Xiao Qiu, the young girl is no worse than the older girl. Even Xiao Xia is carrying a small basket and picking up wheat ears earnestly, not at all slipping away. The slippery ones gradually disappeared from the whispers. 

    Only Wang Aiqiao can't bear the beautiful and sun-shading hat of Song Xiulian's three daughters. The straw hats are all really good. There are so many large pieces of cloth, which are enough to make her a gown... 

    That woman is really enough. The black-hearted man, I cut the cloth properly and didn’t make any clothes for her, so I bought a sewing machine to learn how to sew... If it wasn’t for Song Xiulian’s woman, the family appointed me to think about her, then buy a sewing machine to learn how to sew. It will be her. She doesn’t have to work all over the world, she doesn’t need to get tanned, she can earn work points by stepping on the sewing machine at home, and she can also have a lot of fabric to make new clothes... 

    This person often drills the horns, the narrower and narrower she drills. 

    She opened her body and didn’t look back, so she could only think more and more angry, more and more hate... Her gaze stared at Song Xiulian gloomily from time to time, and when she scanned Xiaoqiu Xiaoxia, she was also gloomy, but in front of so many people , She really didn't dare to do anything to Song Xiulian and Xiao Qiu Xiao Xia. 

    Over there, Xiaoqiu and Xiaoxia were wearing a straw hat and working with her head down. People in the hot weather panicked, and the sun was shining brightly.

    Once the wheat was cut to the head, Xiao Qiu bundled the last handful of wheat into a man, and was finally able to straighten up and wipe off the sweat. Before she could catch her breath, she heard a sudden tear on the ground on the other side. The cry of split lungs! 

    "Xiaodong?!" Xiao Qiu thought of his younger brother on the ground, and rushed over there. Song Xiulian hurried over to check when she heard the cry, but after all she was half a beat, and she fell behind Xiao Qiu a dozen steps. 

    When Xiao Qiu ran over, Xiao Dong cried with snot and tears on his face. Seeing Xiao Qiu running over, he immediately opened his small hand to Xiao Qiu aggrievedly and wanted to hug! 

    Xiao Qiu didn't think about anything, and immediately leaned over to hug Xiaodong. Xiaodong held Xiaodong in her arms. She only realized afterwards that the small mosquito net covering the basket had been pulled aside... She remembered it clearly and went down to the ground. Before she worked, she carefully pressed the edge of the tent under the basket. With Xiaodong’s strength, it was impossible to pull the basket to lift the tent... After a moment of 

    doubt, she took the veil and wiped Xiaodong’s face. . 

    Xiaodong was actually very good. He cried a lot before. Xiaoqiu picked him up and coaxed him twice to cry less. When he saw Song Xiulian who hurried over, Xiaozui'er cried again, but didn't cry again. She was held by Song Xiulian and sat under the tree to feed the water. 

    Xiaodong handed it to Song Xiulian to coax, and Xiao Qiu looked around the basket. The footprints on the ground were messy, and she and Song Xiulian rushed over and didn’t pay attention. There were some footprints on the edge of the basket, but nothing was unusual... She went to look in the basket again, almost touching the wicker twigs. In the past, I didn’t find any small wood burrs. It shouldn’t be a problem with the basket... Xiaodong’s cry was too sudden, too violent, as if he was scalded by fire or stabbed by needles... 

    Xiaoqiu was not dead. Xin, took out the fluttering mattress in the basket, and shook it around. After careful inspection, there was still nothing to notice. There were no foreign objects or insects... 

    Just when she almost suspected that she was thinking too much, Xiao Dong who was held in Song Xiulian's arms suddenly cried again. 

    Xiao Qiu turned back abruptly, but saw Song Xiulian coaxing Xiao Dong in a hurry, anxious and at a loss.

    She hurried over, "Mother, let's untie Xiaodong's soil pants and have a look..." 

    "The new soil that came to change in the morning, I used Luozi to sift it, there shouldn't be anything!" Song Xiulian side He said, but still following Xiao Qiu's words, untied Xiao Dong's soil pants. 

    It’s been a long afternoon, Xiao Dong has already taken a pee, the soil in the soil pants is a little wet, but Xiao Qiu doesn’t care about it at all, reaches in and fumbles carefully... for a 

    moment, her fingers tingle suddenly. , Couldn't help but let out a painful cry: "Oh!" 

    "What's wrong, what's wrong, there's really something? Did you crawl into the bugs and scorpions?" Song Xiulian asked repeatedly. 

    Xiao Qiu's face changed, because she retracted her hand, clutching a thorn on a locust tree in her palm! 

    Xiaodong is certainly placed under the locust tree, but the thorns of the locust tree are long and strong, and will not fall off for no reason, let alone puncture Xiaodong through the tent, and it is impossible to get into Xiaodong’s soil pants out of thin air... and, What Xiao Qiu found in the last search was not one, but three locust tree thorns! 

    After finding the wood thorn, I went to see Xiaodong again, only to see that there were two eye-catching punctate wounds on Bai Fat's leg, and the surrounding area was swollen. Song Xiulian couldn't help crying when she saw it. Xiao Qiu didn't cry, but he was so distressed that the little brother of the family who carefully used the passport materials was hurt by a poisonous hand. That distressed, it hurts more than Zha herself! 

    Who is this who can deal with a baby in a swaddle? It's maddening, with a black heart and a stomachache! 

    "Ah, who is this, so conscientious..." Aunt Wei Aimei also came to look at the situation, and when she saw the locust tree thorn in Xiao Qiu's palm and the injury on Xiao Dong's body, she immediately screamed. 

    With such a voice, the three brothers Cheng Hai Cheng Jiang Cheng He dropped their sickles and ran over. Wang Limin and Xiao Xia followed, and the wheat harvesters in the nearby fields also surrounded them. 

    Xiaoqiu stepped back a few steps, retreated to the outside of the crowd, and looked over the rushing crowd, and saw Li Xiuying, who had not moved, and Wang Aiqiao, who was hurriedly walking away from the other end.

    She gritted her teeth with a sneer at the corner of her mouth and walked over: "Grandma, what's wrong with my sister-in-law, why did she go?" 

    "The little boy is so generous, and asks why, your sister-in-law feels uncomfortable to go to rest at home , What's the matter? You still go to the captain and tell your sister-in-law..." Li Xiuying scolded her head and face.