Chapter 72

"What is your girl doing sneaky? You don't look at the way!" Xiao Qiu found out that she was still an acquaintance when she hummed and scolded her. The face in front of her was dark, and it was not Wu who taught her righteously. Who is Gonna brat! 

    She ignored Wu Ge's lesson and just rolled her eyes and looked around. 

    Wu Ge pulled her braids impatiently, and shouted, "I'm telling you, what are you looking for?" 

    "Brother Qin Rong? Why didn't he come with you?" Xiao Qiu asked subconsciously, and then said. Only to realize that Wu Ge's face was darker. 

    "Hey, I just think you are always together..." After 

    she made up for this sentence, Wu Ge's expression seemed to ease slightly. After staring at her again, he pulled Xiaoqiu's arm out of the family courtyard gate, and then Asked: "Why did you come to the city? Don't you go to school?" 

    Xiao Qiu sent her mother to the city to learn sewing, and she told Wu Ge about the matter of coming to see her brother. 

    Wu Ge's expression eased a lot, and he took Xiao Qiu back to the compound, pointing to the rows of bungalows and said: "The first row in the east, the third household is my house, did you write it down?" 

    Xiao Qiu was kind. He agreed, and then Wu Ge said, "Since you want to see your brother, you don't have to run here. I'll go to the grain station to find you on Sunday! Remember to walk and watch and bump into others, but I'm not as good at talking! Okay, stupid girl, go back soon, I have to go to class!" 

    After that , she put down Xiaoqiu and ran away with her long legs. 

    Xiao Qiu stood at the door of the family's courtyard for a while, curled his lips, turned and wandered home. Someone really knows how to make up for it, she didn't come to him at all, OK! 

    However, the incident about Wu Ge today also reminded Xiao Qiu. Since she is in the county seat, she should take the time to visit Uncle Wu and Aunt Li. How can I say that they have also helped their family a lot. Too! 

    On this day, Xiao Qiu finally bought back the black cloth shoes with straps that Song Xiulian was optimistic about, for an eighty cent. I also bought two pairs of beige nylon stockings for San Maoer.

    She also noticed that most of the shoes on the street are matched with white line socks, but she can't see her mother come to a black and white match, so she simply matched the socks. 

    When she got home, before Song Xiulian could talk, she took the initiative to tell Song Xiulian that she had sold the waste newspapers used to practice calligraphy, and also went to the garbage dump outside the factory to pick up some iron nails and iron pieces to sell, earning more than two yuan. 

    Song Xiulian was moved in her heart, but she couldn't help but mutter: "You stupid girl, after earning some money, you won't keep it for yourself? What kind of shoes and socks are you buying me? I don't have to wear it." 

    Xiao Qiu hugged her. My mother's arm was pasted with a smile, and she said in a strange way: "Mother, just wear it. I think many aunts on the street who are about your age wear such shoes. They look good!" 

    Song Xiulian is not true. I don't know what is good or bad, the reason why I complained about her daughter was that she felt sorry for her hard work. In addition, she was used to saving her life and couldn't accept her daughter's misuse of money. Hearing what her daughter said, how could she continue to teach, raised her hand to touch her daughter’s forehead, and sighed: “You know that making money is a good thing, but you can’t learn to spend money slowly. I've calculated it, eat and drink, don't want to be poor..." 

    Xiao Qiu naturally agreed very cooperatively, coaxing Song Xiulian to lose her temper, and then urging Song Xiulian to try her shoes. 

    Song Xiulian was urged by her daughter to take off her cotton shoes that had been worn badly over the whole winter. The exposed handmade socks were dark and patched. Xiao Qiu quickly handed the socks over: "Mother, even try to change the socks." When the 

    socks and shoes are changed, let alone Xiao Qiu watching, even Song Xiulian looks good and energetic when she looks at it, and the finished product The shoes have good shape and are particularly comfortable to wear. They have more or less a little heel... They are really fashionable! 

    "Mother, look good, look good, just dress like this, don't change it! It's hot, and it won't be cold if you don't wear cotton shoes." Xiao Qiu clapped and encouraged, Song Xiulian hesitated for a while, finally wearing new shoes Socks, go to class briskly.

    Two days in a row, she went to the government's family home. At noon one day, she moved to the shipyard. Because of the cheating device, she really gained a lot. She collected a lot of rusty scrap iron pieces and iron nails scattered around the factory, but when she sent it to the purchase station, she did not take it out. After so much rust, it looks neat. The woman who bought the scraps stared at her with suspicion, Xiao Qiu secretly wiped her cold sweat, and decided not to do this job again. Obviously it is scrap iron, so after being repaired by her, she was thought to have stolen good parts! 

    After selling scrap iron, she spent another two cents to find it in the warehouse. This time, she actually found a smashed copper hot pot. Although it was smashed almost completely unrecognizable, the structure of the pot was very complete, even with a lid, but it was smashed to a disastrous appearance. She also collected a few pieces of old furniture, and also allowed her to find a few torn paintings and calligraphy, more than a dozen domestic and foreign masterpieces, and several high school textbooks. 

    She took a copy of high school textbooks and left the acquisition station. 

    Coming back from the acquisition station this time, Xiao Qiu remembered the lacquer box picked up by the old lady in the family home. When she took it out to take a look, even she herself was stunned—the dark red lacquered box in front of her eyes was carved with moiré patterns, and on the lid of the box was a picture of a mountain dwelling, with rugged rocks, peaks and waterfalls, and pine trees. Tao pavilions and Qin figures have smooth lines, simple colors and vivid colors. Xiao Qiu's knowledge of antiques is limited, but he still sees at a glance that this box is definitely not an ordinary object. 

    The box is not big, about the size of two soap boxes. It is rectangular, with a width of 20 cm and a long diameter of about 30 cm. When Xiao Qiu opened it, the inside of the box was polished smooth and delicate, and there was something inside the lid. An oval seal, because it was a seal character, she looked at it for a long time, but did not recognize what it was. 

    After watching for a long time, Xiao Qiu put the money, tickets and other things he saved in this box, and put it away again! Well, all she can think of right now is to be a money box! 

    She took another look at the copper hot pot that was scoured again, and seeing that the restoration had already progressed, she put it away again, and slowly repaired it. For a while, she had no reason to take it out. 

    After busying for a while, Xiao Qiu cleaned his hands and face, took a few pieces of honey and a few chicken cakes, and then poured himself a cup of boiling water, ready to enjoy an afternoon tea.

    She just sat down here, twisting a piece of honey and just taking a bite, she heard a knock on the door. Before she got up, the door was pushed open from the outside, and a beautiful young girl peeked out with a smile. Come in: "Ho, are you Xiaoqiu? What a pretty girl!"