Chapter 42

No firecrackers were sold in the village, and Wang Chenghe's proposal naturally did not come true.

    At midday, Xiao Qiu carried two heavy small pockets and took Xiao Xia home.

    She didn't hand in the few cents of New Year's money she got, but Xiao Xia put it in her pocket, and Xiao Qiu collected it for her when she washed the clothes. The sum of the sisters' New Year's money was only one and two cents.

    For lunch, Xiaoqiu cut a few slices of salty pork belly, cut half a piece of cabbage and stewed it, and made three two-hewn noodle buns, one jujube cake and one rice cake. Wang Limin ate it. Song Xiulian was given a steamed bun with a half bowl of stewed cabbage, and a bowl of pheasant soup cooked by Xiaoqiu.

    After consuming the soup with crucian carp as a primer three times, Song Xiulian seems to have more milk, but she still can only let Xiaodong eat a half full. Xiaoqiu discussed with Wang Limin and pinched a little bit for Xiaodong three times a day. milk powder.

    After having lunch, Xiao Qiu and Xiao Xia couldn't make it up, so they both went to take a nap, and Wang Limin and Song Xiulian also went to make up their sleep.

    In the second half of the day, Wang Lishe came to call Wang Limin, and Wang Limin came back in the past half an hour before saying that he was asked to go there to discuss the matter of serving his son-in-law in the second grade.

    It is a local custom to return to her natal house on the second day of the new year. When the daughters and daughter-in-law return to her natal house, conflicts are inevitable. In previous years, Wang Limin and Song Xiulian consciously stayed to meet and serve her elder sister and husband.

    This year, when Song Xiulian was in her confinement, Liu Fengying almost gave Xiao Xiaqiang to her aunt Wang Aihua. In addition to having several accidents and even beating and scolding Song Xiulian, Wang Limin and Song Xiulian would not be able to get ahead. On the second day of the second year, she received the big girl Aihua and her son-in-law. The construction of Pei had to be discussed again.

    As soon as he heard that it was the reception of the aunt and uncle, Xiao Qiu smiled and asked, "Dad, are you going?"

    Wang Limin glanced at the eldest daughter, feeling guilty in his heart, and a little bit sore and uncomfortable—it seems that he wants to obtain My daughter’s forgiveness and trust must continue to work hard!

    "Your mother is in confinement, our family will not go over." Wang Limin did not hesitate, and expressed his decision straightforwardly. Then, he reached out and touched the little daughter, then looked at the eldest daughter, "This year, your mother There is no way to go back to your grandma's house. Tomorrow I will stay at home with your mother. Your sisters will go and pay grandma's grandpa a new year!"

    Xiaoxia was surprised, tilted her head and asked, "Should I go to grandma's house with my sister? "

    Wang Limin nodded.

    Xiao Qiu smiled and glanced at his father, then patted his sister's hand and said: "Xia forgot, my uncle said to pick us up early in the morning!"

    "Oh, oh, uncle is here to pick Xiao Xia to grandma's house..." Xiao Xia She is a happy little girl, she slaps her hands and cheers when she is happy.

    Xiao Qiu smiled and took Xiao Xia's hand, and said to Wang Limin, "Father, I will leave it to you for dinner. I will boil water for Xiao Xia to wash, and I will go to grandma's house tomorrow."

    Since returning here, Xiao Qiu I have been busy and have no time to take a shower. There is nothing to do today, and the old man has the intention to show it, so Xiao Qiu is naturally not polite. He took Xiao Xia's hand to make a fire and boiled water. Wang Limin also came to help, carrying a pole to carry water.

    It’s just that after walking around the house, he was surprised and said: "Autumn, where's our bucket? Has anyone come to borrow it?"

    Xiao Qiu chuckles in his heart, and quickly pretends to be calm and said: "There were so many people a few days ago, I I can't remember it. Dad, let's use the uncle's house first!...I will think about it again."

    Wang Limin didn't think much, and agreed to carry the pole and go out.

    There was a fire on Xiaoqiu's side, and she asked Xiaoxia to watch, walked to her bedside, took out the bucket quietly, poured the white flour into the noodle urn, and put the sesame seeds in her pocket...

    When it was over, I took a black porcelain bowl for kneading in, and put a bowl of white noodles in it; I took an oil bottle in, leaving only the oil at the bottom of the bottle. White noodles and edible oil are basic ingredients, but in this era, they are both exquisite and expensive. Xiao Qiu thought about other precious things. She doesn't have the mother's roots, but she can't take them out even if they copy them. It's better to copy something to eat, and she can add in unknowingly when cooking, and it can also improve the food for parents and sisters.

    Xiao Qiu didn't hide his voice, and smashed out two buckets from under the bed. While scooping up water for scrubbing, he said to Xiaoxia: "My sister used buckets to stuff under the bed the other day, and I forgot... "

    Xia Xia couldn't tell the truth from the false, she only smiled and said: "My sister forgets things, it's a puppy!"

    There is a local nursery rhyme: The puppy pee, and forget it when you look back! Xiao Xia is here to use it.

    Xiao Qiu couldn't laugh or cry and put the bucket at the door to dry, then turned around to tickle Xiao Xia: "You bastard, dare to say that your sister is a puppy? See how I punish you today...haha..." The

    sisters laughed. Then, Wang Limin picked a load of water back. Seeing the bucket hanging at the door, I naturally wanted to ask. Xiao Qiu repeated what he had said before. Wang Limin didn't know whether he heard anything unusual. He didn't ask any more. He took his bucket and returned the bucket from the older brother's house. Up.

    After burning two large pots of water, Xiao Qiu took his own large aluminum basin and scrubbed it, put it inside the curtain, mixed with half of the basin of hot water, first gave Xiao Xia a meal and rubbed and washed it, and the skin of Xiao Xia washed red. If you are red, your cheeks are also red, so just stop. Then she changed the water and washed it herself.

    Wang Limin had already told them not to pour water on their own, so Xiaoqiu washed it. After wearing autumn clothes and long trousers, he climbed onto the bed and got under the bed, calling Wang Limin to come in and spill the dirty water. After a while, Wang Limin turned back and gave the sisters a large bowl of thick brown sugar and ginger water.

    After all, the conditions are limited and the bath is still very cold. Xiao Qiu took Jiang Tangshui and drank half of it first. The water temperature was not too hot, so he just drank half a bowl for Xiao Xia. The two sisters were holding the quilt and sweating, and then they wore cotton clothes. Cotton pants, get up and eat.

    Wang Limin made dinner. He used the stewed winter melon slices from the fried meat section given by his sister-in-law, and added some powder skin. After the fried meat section was stewed, it was soft and crispy, the powder skin was translucent, firm and smooth, and the winter melon was clear. Li and refreshing... Song Xiulian ate with them without adding soy sauce chili.

    After eating, Xiao Qiu brushed out the pots and bowls, while Wang Limin cleaned up his son's diapers and washed them. The three brothers, Wang Chenghai, Wang Chengjiang and Wang Chenghe, came to play again.

    Xiao Xia was overjoyed, so Xiao Qiu immediately took out the sugar peanut seeds that she got in the morning, as well as her own peanut and sesame candy for the three brothers to eat.

    Wang Chenghe is a person who can't wait. While eating candy, he asked: "Is Xiaoqiu and

    Xiaoxia at home tomorrow? I will come to you tomorrow to play!" Xiaoxia was very excited and said: "No, I and My sister is going to grandma's house. Uncle will come to pick us up tomorrow."

    "Oh!" Wang Chenghe promised dejectedly, with a disappointed expression, "Originally, I wanted to go to my grandma's house, but tomorrow my parents will leave to greet us. Aunt and eldest uncle...we can’t go back to grandma’s house this year.”