Our new home

Today will be the first night in our new home. Vin took a few days off to help me unpack. But we only brought our essentials and our beds everything else furniture wise I bought it with our home. It was so homey feeling. I curled up in a blanket on the couch and sat right next to Vin my safe blanket. Its going to be so hard that I won't have Vin so close by to me. After he leaves it'll just be me and my boys.
The next day I get up early and decided to shower and wake up my baby boy to feed and get them fed for the morning. Once im done I wake up Vin and ask him to watch my little angels while I go to a nearby bakery for some fresh coffee. It was actually walking distance about 5 minutes away from my home. I walk in and is standing in line when I bump into the person in front of me. He turned around and I stood there frozen, can't believe how  handsome this man is standing in front of me.  A few seconds later I finally speak up and tell him I'm sorry for bumping into him. He accepted my apology. Once he was done ordering he stood by, not really paying any attention I started to order coffee for Vin and I and some fresh donuts that they just made. I was waiting for the cashier to give me my total all she said was its been handled dear. I gave her a confused look then I noticed the handsome man standing there. I walk to the other side of him waiting for my order and said "thank you for paying my order. You really didn't have to. Let me repay you for it." "Don't be silly. I wanted to do it. But you can repay me with going on a date with me." Feeling my face heat up  I answered him a little hesitant, "thank you but I cant go out sorry. " "ok what about you and I exchange numbers and we can plan something out for another time." Still hesitant i nodded my head and have him my number and he gave me his. Once my order was done a bit after our exchanging of numbers, I started to walk out with him right behind me. I turn back and tell him bye and start my way back home. I got inside and of course Vin saw the blush on my checks and of  course he had to ask why. I just giggled and told him to shush. After handing him his coffee we took a seat at the small dining table. We sat in silence enjoying our fresh donuts and coffees. As soon as I was done I got up and started to finish fixing my clothes in my walk in closet and wanted to unpack my office and set it up. But it had to wait I had to get my boys their check up done. I found a pediatrician close by. Like 10 minutes away. It was semi warm day so I got my boys diapers changed and their little coats on. I put them both in the carseats and on the stroller frame. I looked over to Vin seating on the couch and ask him "hey Vin you coming with us?" "Will you be ok if you went alone or do you need me to go with you?" "No im ok by myself.  Its just a quick check up. Ok we'll be back soon. Can you please set up my desktop please Vinny pooh. Hahahah please!" He rolled his eyes of annoyance from me. And just shook his head yeah. He helped me push the stroller outside and gave me a side hug bye. Started our small adventure down the the closest pediatrician. I got an appointment with Dr. Angelo Romano. He got so many great reviews online. I didn't find a picture of him. Hes probably and old man with a beer belly and with a beard. Having different funny thoughts of our new doctor. 10 minutes later we get there and the another patient there helps me holding the door open for me. I thank her and walk up to the receptionist and let her know I was there for  my twin babies. The Langston twins. I took a seat and we waited to be called. So happy how good my babies were being. After waiting for about 30 minutes we were finally being called to go into a room. The nurse walked in and asked me to get the boys undressed to be weighed and checked. I first picked up Dante and undressed him and put him on the scale to be weighed. A few second the nurse says he's a healthy 9lbs 6oz. Wow he's becoming a little chunkster. I wrapped him in a recieving blanket like a little burrito so he wouldn't be cold and placed him back in his stroller. Then it was Damien's turn. Did the something and she announced that he weighed about the same just 2 ounces lighter. Once done I wrapped him up like a little burrito and placed him in his side of the stroller. We waited another 15 minutes and this time my boys got impatient crying. So I made them each a bottle and picked up Damien and gave him the bottle. While I was trying to calm Dante by holding a bottle to him and feeding Damien as well the doctor walked in.