Moving In

After we had a great time with their parents we went back to my place. Feeling a bit off I asked the guys what was wrong. Not wanting to answer my question they helped me get thw boys ready for bed. After Angelo pulls me on to his lap while sitting on my bed. I just stare in to his face when I feel Stephano grab my other hand and kneels down. I look at them both in utter surprise.  And Angelo clears his throat and say "bella, we did something today not knowing about the papers. And we want you to say yes." Stephano then puts a set of keys in my hand. Looking at them still confused they both chuckle and Stephano says, "angel these keys are to the home we bought for all of us." So stunned i couldn't speak. Omg are they for reals. "Really? When? How? When did you guys do this? When do we move in?" I kept asking question after question just being so shocked and surprised.  They both stopped me and said anytime. Without even giving them a moment I pulled Angelo into a kiss and after Stephano pulled me into a kiss. We all got ready for bed and again was sandwiched between them. After drifting off I slept through the night. Waking up the next morning I jumped out of bed in panic mode, since I didn't get up all night. Hearing the boys giggle and my men laughing I was into the living room and see that they already were fed and changed. "Good morning my men and my babies." "Morning beautiful." They both said at the same time. Laughing I went into the bathroom room and got myself ready for the day. Once done I went into the kitchen and started to call for a moving truck. They both called out of work today, they started to help me pack. Just packing up our clothes and baby furniture and of course the essentials we left everything else. Well since they guys did order our furniture yesterday and paid for a next day delivery service.
     We all got into Angelo's car and drove to our new home. I couldn't believe how beautiful it is. Omg our home was the biggest home I have ever seen. Once we walked in I was lost for words.