our first date

I hurried into my kitchen and started making steaks with asparagus and some mashed potatoes. I got off work early. Being an interior designer allows me to work from home which is awesome.  So damn nervous. Once I finished the dinner, I ran to take a quick shower and dressed into my new dress I had bought months ago. Never had a reason til now to wear it. He hasn't called and its already 5pm. Beginning to feel like our date might me a flop. I kept the food in the oven to keep it as warm as possible. He finally called at 8pm. I was starring at my phone wondering if I should answer or not. Ugh why can't I just ignore it. I answered right before it went to voice-mail. "Hello."
" hello, Ashley. I'm so sorry I had problems with my work truck and im just barely getting home from waiting for the damn tow truck to get there and help me out." How can I be mad at that. So I sighed and was like ok maybe its true. " its ok. Do you want to still come on by. I know you haven't had dinner, and it's all made already." "Yeah, let me just real quick clean myself up and ill head right over." "OK. See you in a bit." I texted him my address. And now my butterflies in my stomach have returned. About 30 minutes went by,  I heard my doorbell ring. Going up to the door i smoothed my dress and took a deep breath and opened the door. There he stood so gorgeous and handsome. "Umm sorry come on in." I moved aside so he can walk in. Closing the door behind me. I turn back around and hear him say " wow, you look so beautiful. Absolutely breath taking. You make me whole shifty day alot better." Omg he's literally sweeping me off of my feet right now. I cant help but smile so big at him. I can feel my cheeks turning red. I cleared my throat and walked closer to him "thank you. You look very handsome. Do you want anything to drink?" I kept fidgeting with my hands that I didn't really noticed him coming closer to me if thats even possible. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I looked up into his eyes and was about to say something when he smashed his lips on mine. Kissing me like his life depended on it. I put my hands on his muscular chess and kept kissing him back. He then did something that I've imagined doing over and over so many times. He pulled me up so I can wrap my medium fram around his waist. And he carried us into my room. Once there I didn't even give a second thought. But allowed myself to be caught up in the moment of him having me. He laid me on the bed. And moved my legs further apart to fit his rather larger body frame in between. I thought about telling him at that moment that I was a Virgin. But couldn't and also I felt like he wouldn't want to keep going if he knew. So I allowed myself to feel all the pleasure of him touching and kissing my body in place no one has ever. He started trailing his kisses down to my neck causing me to moan out his name. "Thats right baby, call my name. Do you want to keep going?" "Y-yeah please keep going." I couldn't believe it this is it. He started to unzip my dress and the next thing I know im laying there naked and looking up at this handsome man. As soon as he pushed inside me his eyes opened up so fast. He looked at me with lustful eyes and a look of not believing in what he realized. "Baby, is this your first time?" "Yeah" was all I could say feeling some what embarrassed I turn my head to the side. He then grabbed my chin to turn my attention to him and said "we can stop," I immediately interrupted him and said "no. Keep going.  I want to do this with you." With that he kisses me so passionately and started moving at a slow pace. With the pain I felt so much more pleasure. I kept moaning into our kiss and once he noticed I wasn't hurting anymore. He picked up the pace and made me feel the most amazing pleasure I have ever felt. We spent about a full hour giving ourselves the pleasure we both were needing. Once done I got up feeling the soreness between my thighs, I went to take a quick body shower. Once done I got dressed on my sweats and a tank top. He was already dress and sitting in the living  room. "Are you ready for some dinner?" " yeah, starving actually." I went to the oven and the food was warm still after reheating it. I seved his plate as well as mine.  Before i sat down he grabbed my arm to stop me and pulled me closer so I fell into his lap. And gave me a kiss. After our semi makeout session he said "thats a thank you for the dinner." I was lost for words I just nodded my head. We ate in silence and afterwards he got up and started to put his coat on. I got up looking at him in surprised that he was leaving so soon. "Why are you leaving so soon?" "Its getting late. I ahead to get up so early. It was fun. Maybe we can do this again." Not knowing what else to say i just shook my head yes. And with that he walked out my door. Couldn't hold back my tears any longer I felt so used. What the actual hell. Did he just use me for one thing and left. So hurt by this. I grabbed my blanket and curled up on the sofa and cried my eyes out.