Finding out the gender

I was already feeling like a huge watermelon. I haven't been able to catch up on eating. Anytime I eat I feel as if I was filling an empty pit. Today Vin was going with me to find out the gender of my baby. Im 27 weeks along. The dr kept a close eye on my pregnancy but never mention anything out of the ordinary. Kind of nervous I get in Vin's car and we head to my appointment.  After getting called in the room, the doctor comes in. "Hello how are you feeling today?" "Good. Just feeling huge and always starving." " ok let's so how this munchkin is doing." As soon as he turned on the monitor and put the ultrasound wand on my belly he looked shocked. I started to feel nervous. Vin kept holding my hand for support. He asked the dr kind of nervous."ummm, doc is everything ok?" "Yeah, it looks like there isn't just one in there but two." "What you mean two!" Both Vin and I said together. The doctor let out a small chuckle and advised us that there is times that one of the babies won't be visible for a while at time during the whole pregnancy. I started to cry not only am I barely prepared for one baby now there's two. What am i going to so with twins. The doctor and Vin tried calming me down. The doctor then asked " do you want to know the gender of your babies?" "Yes please." "OK, let me see here. So baby A is a boy and baby B is also a boy. Congratulations.  You need to rest alot more and no stressing please. Intake more food. You haven't gained enough weight for both of them. I will schedule you and appointment with a nutritionist." Taking all the information and advice the doctor gave us. Vin helped me clean off my belly and get off the bed. Once back in the car I kept quiet. Just thinking what I was going to do with my life. Once home I showered and went into the home office and started to search for a new home for my baby boys out of here. Looking through different cities and even states I fell in love with Montana. Moving from California was going to be so different for me and my babies. Getting up and going to see if Vin is home. Going to his room I noticed he wasn't there so I called him. "Hello, Vin you ok?" "Yeah whats up? You ok?"
"Yeah I was wondering where did you go?"
"I had to come into work after all. I'll be home later." "OK when you get home we have to talk. Im ok everything is fine." "Oh ok yeah we'll talk when I get home." " ok bye." Once I hung up I heard my stomach grumble. Ugh got my purse and headed to the grocery store. I was busy getting something already made in the freezer section, thats when I saw the last person I ever wanted to see. The sperm donor. I tried to pretend I didn't see him. So I kept looking forward on trying to decide what I wanted to get. I could see him start walking towards me. I pled open the freezer door and grabbed the TV dinner I wanted. When I turned back around, he was standing there waiting for me to acknowledge him. I put the TV dinner in my cart and tried to walk away. But nope he grabbed my cart and got closer to me. And kept eye contact with me the he asked "How you doing?" So pissed off. I just grabbed my purse and walked away. Like how did he have the right to ask me how im doing. He lost that right after he said all those horrible things he said to my face. He can go to hell. I was done. Trying to get out of the store as fast as I could, I didn't notice he actually was right behind me. Right when I reached my range rover he caged me in. Invading my space he brought his head closer to my ear and asked again how I was. Feeling the anger I had with him was making my blood boil even more, I started to feel light headed. Bring my hand to my car door to hold myself up, all I remember was seeing black spots then everything went black.
Once I opened my eyes I noticed I was in an ambulance and looked to my side to see him sitting there holding on to my bag. I tried taking off my oxygen mask but the paramedic wouldn't let me. Once we arrived to the hospital they put me in the maternity floor and in a private room. He followed us into the room, didn't say anything until the nurses where done hooking me up to a monitor. I grabbed the nurse's hand and asked if she can call my cousin. She said she would and walked out leaving me there with him. He cleared his throat, but I kept my gaze on my belly and didn't say anything. He cleared his throat again and spoke "look i didn't mean to get you so worked up that you fainted. I wanted to just see how you were doing. I truly regretted all the things I said to you. Its just that you caught me off guard and as you can tell I have never wanted more kids. I already have two kids. I never saw myself starting over at 43." Not believing what he was saying i just scoffed at his pathetic apology. Still ignoring his face I told him to get out. But he didn't listen. He just sat there. I waited for about an hour of silence and all was heard was my two babies' heart beat. The doctor and nurse enter my room. "Ashley, I just saw you earlier. What happened?" I look over with a pissed off look to Gavin and turned back to the doctor and said "he happened. " "and who is this might be?" "Hes just the sperm donor. I dont know what he's even doing here in my room." Nodding the doctor asked Gavin to wait outside. And I told him exactly why I fainted. And he repeated him self like 3xs saying "I told you not to be stressing." "I know doctor. All I wanted was to get a TV dinner and some fruits and go home and relax." The water works started and the doctor tried to soothe me. And asked if he can call my cousin. I asked him to please call him and have him pick me up. Once he checked the babies and gave me the ok to go home. I sat up and cleaned my face off and walked back in Gavin. He just stared at me. I looked up and I had to find out what he wanted. Why now? "What is it that you want Gavin? You made it very clear you didn't want anything to do with me or my baby. Just leave and don't come back. I dont need you or your money." "Look i tried to explain why I said all that stuff. I regret treating that way. Can we start over? I can show you how much I want to be there for our babies. Please forgive me." I scoffed couldn't believe he was asking for my forgiveness.  Like what world did he think I was going to accept him back. Vin finally got there and to say he was beyond pissed was an understatement.  "What are you doing here?" "Vin can you please help me stand up?"  Trying to distract him. Gavin not feeling threatened by my cousin in his uniform. He responded to him."I'm here to make sure Ashley and my babies are ok." " are you kidding me? Why would my nephews and cousin have anything to do with you?" Not realizing what he just said to Gavin. I looked at his face and he had a shock expression.  He stood there processing what he just heard. I pulled at Vin's hand and told him lets go. We started to walk out the room with my purse and the discharge papers. Feeling better I kept walking, not caring if  he was behind us or not. Once we reached Vin's car that's when I saw how angry Vin looked. I turned around and there was Gavin. Before I said anything he grabbed my waist and gave me a kiss on my lips. I pushed him away and gave him a slap. He backed away a bit and that's when I got in the car and locked my door. Vin drove away from him as fast as he could. Once we got home I started to show him where I wanted to move. And when but now with Gavin trying to be involved. Plans will have to be pushed up. So here we go.