Moving on

Today was finally the day we were being discharged out of the hospital. I didn't have a pedestrian yet for the boys so the hospital had their doctor to check on the boys and give them the green light to go home today. I delivered them at 37 weeks. They were pretty big for being twins. Baby Damien weighed 6lbs 2oz. And baby Dante weighed 5lbs 3oz. They were really healthy and so precious. Once I strapped them in their carseats and on the stroller. I asked if I can just walk out they still insisted to walk us out. Vin was beyond happy. He couldn't wait to hold them. He was there through it all. But was scared on holding them in the hospital.  I guess it made him nervous. Once home I took my babies a bath and dressed them so cute. In little dinosaur pajamas. Of course Damien had blue ones and Dante had green ones. I decided to bottle feed them breast feeding would be so hard especially with the move and everything else happening this weekend. Wow 6 days and we will be in another state. After they were sound asleep in their bassinet I had Vin watch them while I showered. I have to admit I did cry. My boys deserved to have a father in their lives too. But how can I allow that monster to be in their lives? What if he denies them when they're older? It would break me up more if he hurt their feelings. So pretty to be sorry than to be ok on how he treated us. That night wasn't too bad. They both got up two times. And I was beyond happy that they slept for most of the night. Wow Friday was already here. This was going to be an adventure I was willing to take.