Our finale

After we got home.from.the hospital my men gently guided us the bedroom next to our boys and it was Luna and Aria's bedroom. Well more like a girls suite. Just like their brothers. We placed our babygirls in their cribs and made sure they were still asleep. Their nanny assuring us that they will be ok. Stephano couldn't contain his excitement.  Following as slowly as I could he lead us to a room close to our living room. And once he opened the door. I was lost for words. They made our kids their very own play world.

From one side to the other

From one side to the other. It was huge and so much to do. I cried of happy tears. My.men are something truly special. Hugging Stephano with all my strength with my right arm I placed a kiss on his cheek andthanked him. I turned around and kissed Angelo as well on his cheek. 
A whole year later, I was able to regain enough of my nerves back about 80%. It wasn't easy. And still is a long road of recovery. I now work from home. And any home visits I go to I have alteast 4 guards with me. And as far as our babies our boys are doing amazing. We had to eventually get someone to help out Maggie. She couldn't keep up with them. Every chance they got they would hide from her and cause her to want to have a heart attack. Our babygirls were growing amazing. They were full of energy as their brothers. They were about to turn 1 so we decided to have a huge birthday bash for all 4 kids. Not having to rent out a jungle gym we had them play in their play world. It wasn't much kids. Their grandparents were all there. Even though my family didn't accept our ways they still showed up to our party. Angelo and Stephano's only sister still hasn't accepted me or kids. So for that she wasn't invited. The detectives ended up finding out who shot me. It was Gavin's ex girlfriend. The one he got after I was pregnant of my boys. I guess from what we were told she had become very obsessed with him. And he and his whole family had to move away because of her. She knowing of me tracked down my business and thinking by getting rid of me Gavin would go back to her. All she ended up was with a charge of attempted murder on 3 counts of life since I was pregnant. And she was sentenced to 15years. Finally able to breathe and relax knowing she's not put causing harm to anyone else I've been able to enjoy life. I got on birth control. Not wanting more babies anytime soon.
After the party was done we all were so tired we all as a family fell asleep with a baby cradled in the middle of our bed and us laying around them.
I would do everything all over the exact same way to have this happily ever after.

                             The end