New life second chance

Once we found the perfect home. I put in all my paper work. But unfortunately it wouldn't be ready until after my babies are born. Ugh why? That means I have to find a way to stay hidden from Gavin. I can't afford to run into him again. Once I finished all the paper work and everything set up for my business to be extended out to Montana. I knew I had to keep everything in order to be able to move quickly. It was getting closer to my due date. And I kept on growing and growing. Being so uncomfortable I went outside to the pool. I got into the warm water letting my body feel so much more lighter than I have felt in a while. Floating and barely swimming around I got tired and started to head back to our apartment. Once inside I showered and once I got out I noticed I had over 20 text messages from Gavin. I guess its now time to change my number. So that's what I did. I only gave it to Vin. I didn't leave our apartment at all. I worked from home and had my  business partner go meet our clients.  Everything was running smoothly.
Today I just turned 32 weeks along. I had to go to my appointment and make sure my babies were ok. Once I left there alone since Vin had to work a double shift. I went to treat myself today at panda express. I was sitting there enjoying my food and watching Netflix on my phone with my ear buds in my ears. Not noticing that Gavin had walked in with some older female. Her size B boobs practically pouring out of her shirt. When I finally looked up I saw her clinging on to him like he was some prize. I felt anxious and wanting to get away. I started to gather my things and I guess that's when he noticed I was there. He ordered and told his bimbo something, then he started towards me. Ugh not again. This time he kept space between us. I pretended to not notice him and kept gathering my garbage and make sure I had all my things. "So since you don't want  me to ask you about our boys. I just want to say that you were right. I dont want to start over. I dont have any intention on wanting to have newborn babies around in my age. I'm sorry but I'm done trying and I realized I was doing all this out of pity." I couldn't allow him to get away with this crap for the second time. I told him with all my anger "who even said I was begging you to be there for MY babies? Nobody. I have never asked or wanted you to have anything to do with my babies. Especially how you treated me the 1st time around. I will never need you. You can live with all your regrets. I will move on with my kids and not regret my decision about you." With that I left him standing there in shock and the people around us just stared at him when I walked out to my car. Once home I felt so much better. So content on how I stood up for myself.