Our Big Day

I was so nervous. Their mom helped me get ready. Their sister couldn't make it. It was his parents, Vin, us, our babies, Maggie, and some relatives I've never met. It was small and beautiful.

Our babies were dressed up so cute

Our babies were dressed up so cute. And my men omg they looked so handsome stading there waiting for me to walk down the aisle to them.

After our promises and placing the custom wedding bands in their ring fingers

After our promises and placing the custom wedding bands in their ring fingers. And they together placed the custom wedding ring on my left hand. After I kissed Angelo's lips I then gave Stephano a kiss sealing pur promises to each other. Feeling so complete we picked up our babies and walked down the aisle as a family. Everyone clapped and cheered for us. We had the tables set up in a canopy like style with heaters it was a tad cold. We all eneded up having our reception inside. It was too cold for our babies. The boys were so exhausted from all the excitement. That evening Angela and Antonio decided to take the boys for 3 days. So we can have our time alone as husbands and wife. Feeling extremely nervous about our night. I haven't been with anyone since the night I conceived my babies.  Deciding to stop being hesitant I walked into our closet and changed.

I spent that night with my husband Angelo

I spent that night with my husband Angelo. It was so amazing. Just how gentle he was and just so passionate. To say I had a little bit of sleep was a total under statement. But I didn't care. I lost count of how many times we lost ourselves in just loving each other. I got up stretching out my sore limbs, I went into our bathroom and decided to take a quick shower. Once I returned I notice our sheets have been changed. And there sat my two men smiling a very sexy smile at me. I just chuckled and went inside the closet and got into some sweats and a tank top. I then joined them on the bed and we all ate our breakfast. After Angelo decided to go work out and do some work from his home office so my husband Stephano and I can spend the rest of the day together. I excused myself and went to brush my teeth and got into something that would knock his socks off.

When I walked into our room his mouth fell opened

When I walked into our room his mouth fell opened. He couldn't stop staring. His eyes kept going up and down my body. Feeling a little self conscious I walked over to the other side of the bed, but before I could get there he stood up and grabbed my hand. He pulled me into his arms and started to attack my lips. He kissed me with so much passion. With one arm around my waist and the other behind my neck pushing me closer to him. Once we started kissing we couldn't stop. The next few hours we were busy ravishing each other. It was so different with him than Angelo. He was rougher but with passion and Angelo was gentle as if I was glass and would break. After all our ravishing we layed there together in each other's arms, so comfortable. I began to drift off. Stephano kissed my head and pulled me closer to him. Around 11pm I got up feeling so hungry. I stretched out my arms and got up. Noticing our room dark and no Stephano. Getting my cloth robe I wrapped myself in it and walked out of our room. Hearing their voices I knew where they both were. I walked into their man cave and there sat my two husbands. Watching an action movie and eating Chinese food. I walked in the room and immediately they both made room for me and started to hand me a plate of food. We spent the night together watching movies and just eating and snacking. Occasionally each one would kiss me or take turns cuddling with me. I then got so turned on by them cuddling with me I decided to suggest something I've never done. They both didn't say no but agreed as well. They both made love to me as one. The next day I was so exhausted. They decided to let me have a whole day being pampered and just relax. Since the last few days have been very eventful. That night we had one more long night before we had to pick up our boys from my inlaws. Wow how new is it to say that. I got up around 6 and took a shower and got dressed. I was doing my make up when I noticed how many hickies the guys decided to leave on me. Trying to cover it up as best I could I went into my closet and paired my outfit with a cute scarf. I went into the kitchen and there was Maggie making breakfast. "Good morning Maggie." "Morning Mrs. How you feeling today? Are my little precious babies coming back today?" "Yes and  I'm doing good. But I'm  missing my babies alot. Im waiting for the misters to get up and get ready so we can go get them. Im tempted on going by myself." After enjoying my breakfast I was washing my dishes and Maggie and I were busy chatting away, we didnt noting the guys sitting there watching us. Maggie got so startled she yelled and made me drop my mug shattering it in the sink. Angelo was quick to pick up the piece knowing full well I would probably cut myself. How clumsy I am. Maggie pretended to be upset and scolded them. We both started to laugh and then we served them their food. Feeling so impatient I kept finding myself checking the time. I had text their mom so many times over the 3 days. Once they finished eating Maggie shooed us out of the house to hurry up and for us to bring her precious babies back. Stephano driving we made it there pretty quick. Once Angela brought out our babies in a cute old fashioned carriage I couldn't wait any longer I picked up Damien and Stephano picked up Dante. We all started to gush over them. I hadn't realized how much I missed them. Angela laughed at how we were with them. Once we said our goodbyes we buckled them in their carseats and went home. After we bathed them and fed them we went to the movie room and we snuggled together. Having our babies right in the middle.
                        One month later it was time we all had to leave out of state for our court hearing. Feeling so nervous, we all boarded the family's private plane. After we took off I unbuckled myself and went to the restroom. I kept feeling so nauseated. I kept vomiting.  Once I got myself together I took my seat in the middle of my husbands. Our boys were doing so well. Mostly slept through he flight. We finally landed and checked into our hotel room. That night I couldn't sleep at all. I stayed awake majority of the night. I tapped on Stephano's back and waited to see if he was awake. To my surprise he was. He turned around and rubbed the side of my face. "Dont worry beautiful. We won't let him win our boys over. I promise." I couldn't respond all I did was burry my face into his chest and let my tears roll down my face. He kept rubbing my back and holding me so tight. Like a secure blanket. Not realizing Angelo had woken up. He nozzled into my neck and starting to assure me everything would be ok. Once I finished crying and gave Stephano a kiss and told him goodnight. I then turned around and pulled Stephano closer to me I gave Angelo the same kind of kiss and pulled him closer to me as well. Finally able to get 2hours of sleep got up the next morning even more nauseated. Blaming it on my nerves I got myself ready and went in the room where Maggie and my boys were. I helped her change their diapers and feed them.  Afterwards I thanked her and we were all ready to head out to the court room.