Chapter 28 🦋

We are now getting ready for the KBS Gayo Daechukje Red carpet

We are now getting ready for the KBS Gayo Daechukje Red carpet. I finished my practice with my dance group 2 hours ago and I just came back from the dorm to take a quick bath.

After the red carpet, supposedly we will leave right away since all the performance are pre-recorded but no, we will not be able to leave yet for the fact that after the photo wall event I'll be showing my performance live well not exactly to the viewers because there's KBS live available for the viewers at home, they have to wait for part 2 but the idols/performers here will all see me perform because I'll have my performance recorded after.

I know that you'll say 'why didn't you have it pre-recorded prior?' I am confused as you on why didn't I recorded my performance after and will be recording it today. The organizers have explained that the idols wanted to see me perform that's why I'm the only one who will have my performance recorded today. I'm very nervous because everyone will be watching from their respective waiting room, we were also told that the idols are just staying for my performance then afterwards we'll leave to go home

 I'm very nervous because everyone will be watching from their respective waiting room, we were also told that the idols are just staying for my performance then afterwards we'll leave to go home

( with a white blazers on top of her dress)

Once I'm done with getting ready , I walk to the side and took some selfies to post on our twitter and weverse account later. An hour later, we head to the venue for the red carpet and my performance that will be filmed afterwards so wish me luck guys, I mean this is not the first time I performed in front of idols but this is probably the first to perform in front of BUNCH of idols LIVE.

Once we arrived we head straight to the waiting room prepared for us to use and did a retouch and then walk to where the idols will be lined up for the photo wall event. Our group is the 2nd in line after Bts, Bts sunbaenim gave us a cheer which we also cheered for them.

"Good luck also for your performance Lilly, we know you'll do great, Hwaighting!!" Rm sunbaenim cheered for me.