𝗝𝗮𝘆-𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐘𝐏𝐄𝐍'𝐬 "𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐠" -𝐉𝐚𝐲-𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧

The enhypen members are currently in the practice room for the jay fashion show filming and she's seated in a solo chair beside Heeseung. She waited for her turn since jay told her that she'll be the next person after Heeseung aka the last person.

" Now, it's my lovely girlfriend's turn to show her bag—or should I say bags" Jay introduced her.

Lilly sat down with her two bags her black sling bag on her lap and her canvas bag which is her modeling bag on the floor.

"Babe, please explain why do you have 2 bags with you and do you always bring two bags everyday?" Jay asked her curiously.

" As you already know I am a model and I may never know when is my next schedule because as a model, I have to be always ready to go especially when my acting manager have a schedule for me to go to" Lilly explained.

"So you mean, you always bring a bag with you everywhere you go?" Heeseung asked her and she nodded

"Yes oppa, I can't go out without this bag or else I'm in trouble for not being prepared. Example, I am in the grocery and my manager called me to tell me to go for a photoshoot so I have to go there right away and this bag have everything I need. That's why I always bring this in case of that kind of situation " She concluded her explanation.

"Okay, let's start on your Modeling bag first, babe" Jay said and she nodded.

" First of in my bag is a jacket to cover myself up in case I get cold in shoots" She showed a jean jacket that doesn't belong to her by the way.

"Hehe sorry sunghoon oppa, I stole your jacket" she looked at him with a cheeky smile.

" Are we even surprise at this point,princess?" Sunghoon let out a light chuckle in the end.

"At this point, our clothes is your clothes already" Jake said.

"Oh by the way, I always change the things that is inside the bag if I end up using anything that day so these are all new" she quickly added.

" I also have a cap,a sunglass, a tumbler that my boyfriends gave me, portable charger which I also have in my other bag, some snacks in case I get hungry"

she took them out including 2 pack of dried mangoes, 4 fitness bar, a small jar of mixed nuts.

"woah you have a ton of food princess!" sunoo said.

"do you want to eat these? Here" she gave the 2 pack of dried mangoes to munch on.

"can we eat these, princess? You sure??" ni-ki asked and she nodded.