Chapter 44 🦋

𝐀/𝐍 : 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫, Eek the longest chapter ever in this book!!

¦¦𝐄𝐍- 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 ( 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟏)¦¦¦

{ February 6 2021}

Lilly's Pov :

I'm currently eating lunch with the others but I'm quickly eating since i want to go to the venue and talk to the staff for the last time about my solo performance before they let the fans inside the venue. "I have to go and talk to the staff about something" they nodded and I quickly ran to the stage area to consult the staffs about what I wanted to do.

"Is it okay if for my solo stage, I would start from the side then I'll go up the stage afterwards?" I asked them and the staff gave me an approval for what I wanted to do. After talking to the staff, I had one last practice for my solo then when the staff told me that as long as I know what I'll do, it will go well, I thanked them with a smile and left to go and get ready for the fanmeet.

After I changed, the stylists went ahead to do my hair and makeup and the boys are also finishing up in getting ready. "noona?" someone asked. "hmmm?" I look at the mirror to see that it's jungwon. "What do you feel when you did your first fanmeet?" he asked. "While preparing for a fanmeet, I tend to feel nervous but at the same time the excitement is there because I'll be able to see the fans. By the end of the fansign, that's where the emotional side appears. I felt happy that the Fanmeet ended well and very touched and overwhelmed to see the fans who are smiling, enjoying the event" I told him and he nodded.

"I'm nervous noona, what if I didn't do my best?" he asked me and I ushered him to come closer and held his hands. "One, it's normal to feel nervous, even I feel very nervous. Second, don't worry too much about the negativity babe. I know that you will do just as amazing as you are, alright? I'm claiming it" I look at him with a encouraging smile. "thank you noona" he kissed my knuckle. "anything for you" I replied. Then we just stand by while waiting for the start of the event.