Epilogue ( Part 2 ) 🦋🦋

I have been trying to wake up for days now ever since I was able to hear voices around me

I have been trying to wake up for days now ever since I was able to hear voices around me. Hearing the people I love cries and pleads for me to wake up. I tried, trust me, I did but it seems like I wasn't in control of my body.

While in coma, I was able to meet my grandparents. The grandparents who died and I was the reason why they passed away. You can say that this is karma for me but even though I wasn't with my family even though I want to be with them, atleast I was able to spend time with my grandparents.

Before, I thought that what those people said about seeing their soul left their body and being able to see the loved ones who have passed away during your comatose stage is nothing but a myth.

Man was I wrong, completely wrong.

Other than my grandparents, I met ( BTS ) taehyung oppa's grandma and ( Ateez ) San oppa's grandpa there. In all honesty, I don't want to come back anymore and I want to stay with my grandparents but they let me see what was happening.

Seeing my parents, family, friends and my boyfriends cry as they wish and plead for me to wake up already, broke me into a million pieces. I hate seeing them cry and sad but most especially, I hate that I am the reason behind all their tears.

That made me change my mind. I begged them to bring me back to my body. I want to wake up and hug them, assure them that I am alright. However, that was harder than I expected. Its easier said than done.

------------

FINALLY! After trying for countless time to wake up and open my eyes. I succeeded and slowly, I opened my eyes only for me close my eyes due to the bright light that greets me.

Am I in heaven?? Am I dead??

"OH MY LORD!! Lilly's awake!! Call the doctor now!!" I can immediately recognise that voice. It's ( BTS) jin oppa.

I'll take what I said back. It's not loud in heaven for sure and it's definitely not as busy as how the room is now when I am in heaven.

After making myself used to the bright light, I was able to open my eyes fully and looked at the person next to me. "w-water" Eww my voice sounds so raspy and scratchy.

"Here, lilly. I'll help you" Jungkook oppa helped me drink by holding the glass and putting it on my lips as I drink the water inside the glass. Every drop because I was so damn thirsty right now.