Chapter 14 🦋

“lilly, baby~wake up” someone gently caress my back to wake me up

“hmm??” I slowly opened my eyes and smiles at jay then proceeds to stretch a bit.

“good morning” he greets me then hugged me.

“good morning luv” he kissed my forehead.

“you both are leaving for school now?” I asked jay as he nodded.

“goodluck oppa”

“thank you” he hugged me one more time then jungwon came and I went to him to give him a hug .

I bid them a goodluck and gave them a hug before they left for school. I didn't know that I fell asleep here because I was very busy finishing my works for school and I finished with my school project/work at about 4 am so I'm guessing I fell asleep afterwards because of fatigue and sleepiness that I'm trying to fight all throughout completing my work.

Anyways, I fixed all my stuff to put them in their right places then get ready to start our usual busy day since debut is coming up. Once I'm done getting ready, I walk to the room to wake the others who are not yet awake up so that they can have time to get ready before we leave for practice.

I made a quick breakfast for everyone so that they can eat first to have food in their stomach before heading to practice. Soon later managernim arrived and ushered us out of the dorm. While on our way there, I decided to post on weverse since I haven't posted for the past few days in our sns due to being busy with school works.We are about less than a month left before we debut and to be honest it still haven't sinked in that I'm going to be debuting as an idol. Being an idol isn't my first dream, in fact I'm already contented in being an underground performer and model but it seems like life has something else planned for me.

Now here I am, I'll be debuting with my soulmates in a month or less. While we're on the way to the company, my brother called me making me stop my train of thoughts.

"Hello levaughn oppa"

"Hello aki, I called to tell you that mom and I will meet you at the company"

"Oh okay but for what reason though?"

"you'll know later, see you there Amore ( love )"

"see you oppa~"

"bye, love you"

"love you too"