Chapter 65 🦋

Right after music bank, we went here straight away since it's about an hour drive and because my brothers are already looking for me

Right after music bank, we went here straight away since it's about an hour drive and because my brothers are already looking for me. I am currently in one of the rooms that we are using as a changing room. This is one of the bedroom of the vacation house. It's near the pool area so it's conventional and right now the boys are chilling here while my makeup is being removed and they're fixing my hair a bit.

I am wearing a cover up so they don't really know what I'm wearing. I am already prepared for their wrath at this point. Did I also forgot to mention that we'll be doing this photoshoot with my auntie's friend's children.

They're twins ( boy and girl) and my auntie was actually teasing me earlier because I had a crush on the guy in the past. I told auntie not to tease me anymore because if my boyfriends finds out, I'm a DEAD meat.

I have worked with them already before quite a few times since they're also models but before you guys can think of anything else, we're just friends and they also are in a relationship with their respective soulmate that's also here with us.

"Sunshine,you done preparing already? We have to start now. We have 4 more outfits to change to" Lachlan oppa said and I nodded leaving my things before walking outside with my boyfriends tailing behind me.

"it's your turn now lilly. The 4 already done their solo for the first swimwear" auntie told me and I untied my cover up letting it flow on my sides.

"You already know what to do right? Let's start already!" the photographer said right after they explained that to me what they want to see. I posed at the camera with and without the cover up then I was asked to do a cat walk so they can get some candid shots from it and that's what happened.

 I posed at the camera with and without the cover up then I was asked to do a cat walk so they can get some candid shots from it and that's what happened

For the second swimsuit which is another one piece, we did the shooting in the water and out of the pool as a group and partner. My partner for this swimsuit shoot is leighlan oppa. When we did the group however, the eldest twin were standing beside me and the boys are not happy about it . They were literally glaring at the guy who are doing what he is asked to do.