Alternative Epilogue 🦋

A/N : I was planning to make this as an ending where Lillian died but ya'll might come at me ( I still value my life cuz ya gurl haven't gone to an Enhypen concert yet🥹). ALTHOUGH lillian will still live ( somehow ), this ending will take a very different path and will follow after the Epilogue Part 1 so please read that first before this to understand this alternate epilogue better. Anywho, Enjoy reading and don't forget to vote!!

 Anywho, Enjoy reading and don't forget to vote!!

NARRATOR'S

( RECAP : EPILOGUE PART 1)

Then suddenly....

-

-

-

-

-

Tears left her eyes and her hands twitched, squeezing the hand of Jungwon's. Surprised, Jungwon's face lit as the hope of her waking up soon starts building inside him.

"Lilly??! Can you hear us?? If you do, squeeze my hand one more time" Jungwon asked lilly.

"Jungwon, she's in a coma. She can't do that" Heeseung said.

"No hyung, she can hear us. She squeezed my hand before! She's here with us" Jungwon said.

"please squeeze my hand if you can hear me" Jungwon said.

He felt a light squeeze from lilly and everyone saw that happening in front of them starts crying as the hopes that they were slowly losing came back.

"Call the doctor, hyung!"

"On it!" Jay and Sunghoon ran to go find the doctor.

It didn't take long for them to come back with the doctor who immediately went ahead to check on her and confirm what the boys told him had happened.

"Ms. Lillian if you can hear us, please squeeze my hand" The doctor said and lilly was able to do the same thing she did to jungwon. She gave it a light squeeze.

"You boys are lucky to have her as your soulmate. She's indeed a fighter. What had happened today is unexpected because she's in a deep vegetative stage already. But she wad able to overcome that right now"The doctor said.

"If her improvement continues, the day that you all have been waiting for, will be closer. Let's just hope that her recovery will be positive and you'll finally see your girlfriend awake in no time" the doctor added.