Chapted 59 🦋

ENHYPEN's comeback has started which means busy day started for them

ENHYPEN's comeback has started which means busy day started for them. Today, they have their first comeback stage Mcountdown.Enhypen were all asleep in the car while on the way--well except for lilly who's busy listening to music to calm her excitement down. Once they arrived, they were lead to where the press and fans waiting to get a glimpse and photos of their idols entering Music Bank.

"babe, Come here. You'll be standing beside me" Jungwon told her and she walk to where jungwon is. Jungwon held her hand walking together to go for the arrival photo op.

【 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 : 𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗱-𝟭𝟵 𝗗𝗼 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗘𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁

【 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 : 𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗱-𝟭𝟵 𝗗𝗼 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗘𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁. 𝗜 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗮𝘁 : 𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗱 𝗗𝗼 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗘𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁 】

"1 2 CONNECT! Hello, we're ENHYPEN" They bowed and started waving and posed for the cameras.

"Ahhhhh!!!"

"Lee Lillian!!"

"Yang Jungwon!!"

"Lee Heeseung!!"

"Park Jay!!"

"Park Sunghoon!!"

"Kim Sunoo!!"

"Ni-Ki!!"

All sorts of cheers and screams are heard from the fans when suddenly one in particular caught the members attention.

"Lillian Lee!!!! When You!! smile!! It Makes!! Me Happy too!!!" A fan boy screams out loud making the members hold in their laughter.

"Thank you" ENHYPEN bowed and walk away to go inside the building with Lilly's hands being held by sunghoon and Ni-ki.

"AHHH!! HoonLi Ship!! NiRa ship!!!" fans screaming to see their ship appearing.