Chapter 29 🦋

[ AUTHORNIM FROM 2023 : HELLAUR PEOPLE!! So from this chapter onwards, there will be additional scenes and informations that WILL BE ADDED which I have noticed was lacking. There's BARELY any resolution HENCE, I decided to edit this book and try my best to fill the gaps that I left unintentionally prior this editing session. ANYWAYS, hope everyone of you enjoy reading this book and I wouldmlove to hear your opinion/s about this glow up that I am trying to achieve for this book! Xoxo —hiraea ]

 ANYWAYS, hope everyone of you enjoy reading this book and I wouldmlove to hear your opinion/s about this glow up that I am trying to achieve for this book! Xoxo —hiraea ]

—□—AFTER THE SCHEDULE —□—

“Have fun and enjoy getting to know Jay's family, sweetheart. See you later” Sunoo gave me a hug.

“See you at the dorm boys. Don't forget to eat before you go to bed” I reminded them and they all nodded.

“We better get going or else we'll end up late and mom would start thinking that we have ditched them” Jay said as we bid goodbye to the rest of the members.

“Alright, have a safe drive going there” heeseung said to the both us and then we part ways.

We were picked up by my family driver and headed to jay's house where the dinner with his immediate family on his dad side of the family will be held. I was told by jay that they already had a gathering with his mom side of the family but unfortunately he wasn't able to come. That is also the main reason why his dad gave him a momentum that he have no choice but to come and bring me with him so that I could officially meet his family. Earlier, during our vacant time, I went to a pastry shop and wine shop to buy something for his family. I don't want to come empty handed you know. Anyways, I didn't realize that I was in a daze until jay cut me out of it.

“Baby girl? Still here with me? ”

“O-oh uhh sorry, I wasn't listening. What were you saying just now?” I put my attention to him.

“ I was asking what are you feeling right now since I have noticed how you have been playing with your fingers ever since we left” Jay asked as he held my right hand and caress it.

“I'm really nervous because I have only met heeseung's mom and now I'm not only meeting your parents but your whole family as well—well, your dad side of the family” I shared what I feel to him.

“I'll be here with you, babe. Whatever happens later will not change how I feel for you” Jay caress my cheek as he smiles at me.

Those smiles. Chdbhcbdu I need oxygen.

But I still have a been feeling about this—like my guts is telling me something that I can't pinpoint....