Chapter 66 🦋

June 11th 2021

June 11th 2021

Even though lilly did not perform at their last stage for Border:Carnival, she still went to inkigayo with her boyfriends only staying at the waiting area. She met her friends ( woo! Ah!, aespa, TO1, Oneus, HOT ISSUE and NCT Dream) and her cousin who are worried sick about her in which she reassure them that she's fine now and that's something she's used to at this point.

For the first week they're all resting except for lilly who's busy helping her parents do last week of packing & moving out of their house. On June 8th, she dropped her parents off at the airport because they already sold their house here. She have to go take a flight to Canada later at 12 am then stay there until 15th to help with unpacking and to spend some time with her parents while she can.

Currently, she's getting her hair done at the styling room in HYBE. She will be having a haircut and dying her hair into another color after a month. The color that she'll be dying her hair to is chosen by a specialist that her and her mom would go to for advice and this is the 2nd time she'll be dying her hair so she's really excited for the outcome.

4 H O U R S L A T E R

Finally her hair makeover is done. She thanked the hairstylists and grab her stuff to go and let her boyfriends be the judge on how does her new hair color looks like. She walk in on them when they're saying goodbye to the viewers of Dance Jame.

"Princess! Come and say goodbye to the fans" Sunghoon called her.

"I hope ya'll enjoyed Dance Jam today. Sorry I wasn't able to participate in it again. Stay safe and healthy ENGENEs" She did a flying kiss to them.

After that she walk out of the camera frame and to sunoo who is calling for her to hug him.

"Where did you go sweetheart?" Sunoo asked her.

"I went to get my hair done, remember?" Lilly removed her hoodie off and showed them her new hair.

"You dyed your hair!"

"It's Pink!!"

"Correction! It's Strawberry Blonde hair to be precise" She smiles.