Chapter 79 🦋

𝐀 / 𝐍 : ⚠️ TW : mentions of sensitive topic ahead. Please take care of yourself so if you're sensitive in this things, feel free to skip this chapter. Stay safe and healthy guys! Also! Want to see more 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚..... 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞?? 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 ^_^<𝟑<𝟑<𝟑

The boys and lilly went home in  different cars with lilly being the last one to arrive at dorm because she met up with her private investigator ( P

The boys and lilly went home in  different cars with lilly being the last one to arrive at dorm because she met up with her private investigator ( P. I )  to talk about the stalking issue going on in her life. In all honesty, she's scared. Scared for her own safety. After meeting with the private investigator at her dad's company here in seoul, she heads out to go home. She's exhausted but little did she know hat she wouldn't be going to bed right away—not at the moment.

"I'm home!" she announced.

"Hey loves" She greets the boys with a tired smile, putting her bag at the table, leaned down to kiss Jay on the cheek.

However, all the boys didn't even glance at her and keep their eyes on the television. Even after she have kissed everyone's cheek.

"Why are you guys avoiding my kiss?" She asked them.

"Where were you?" Ni-ki asked her without even sparing a glance at her.

" At papa's company to—"

"lie. Why are you lying again?" Jay asked her with a frown on his face.

"What do you—"

"We received a photo of you with a man. Are you cheating on us again, lilly? Why would you do that? Are not enough?" Heeseung asked her these questions.

Lilly's facial expressions turned to something that can't be explained by words nor do the boys dare to name it.

" Are you serious? You're accusing me of cheating? AGAIN?

"we're asking you. You're the one who's doing it" Jay said.

She was gobsmacked.

"Wow!!" She scoffed and clapped her hands.